"How could he do that?"

Eva POV

"I cant stand Liam!" I shouted for the tenth time as I got into my car with Jay. He chuckled as he got in the passenger seat.

"It's not funny." I said, frowning.

"It is a bit. You're cute when you're mad." I hit his arm lightly, watching the road as I drove. Jay laughed again.

"Im not trying to be cute. And stop laughing!" I tried not to smile. Jay leant in and kissed my cheek.

"Im sorry." He said. "But you're still cute when you're mad." I shook my head and smiled at him. "Why dont you and Liam like each other anyway?"

"He just... changed when their mum died. Well, thats what Holly said anyway. I didnt know them when their mum was alive. But he's always tried to find every way possible to piss me off. I dont really care, I just do it straight back to him anyways." I giggled. "Me and Holly used to annoy him all the time when we were younger. I dont think that helped." I pulled up in front of Jay's and parked the car.

"I wish I'd known you when you were little." Jay said when I turned to face him.

"No, you really dont. I was the really awkward shy kid at the back of the classroom that didnt speak and had only one friend. Holly was the complete opposite. Still is." Jay laughed.

"Yeah, I think we can all see that." He looked outside, seeing that it was raining. "Come on. Lets get inside."

***

We spent the night cuddled on the sofa eating almost every bit food we could find in Jay's kitchen until I thought I was going to be sick, and watching the worst movie I had ever seen in my life. We ended it half way through when were both laughing at how bad it was.

The next morning Jay made me breakfast before I left at 11.30. I had to go to the club after lunch to sort through some paperwork I had left there but I decided I would go back and see Holly beforehand. I was quite surprised that she hadn't stayed at Nathan's, or Nathan hadnt stayed over with her, but I didn't question it.

I walked into the apartment, shouting Holly's name before walking through to the kitchen. She was sat on one of the stools. I made my way over to the fridge, searching for lunch.

"Morning! I have to go to the club after lunch but I thought I'd come here first. How was your night? What did you and Liam do? Did you see your dad? Did Nathan call round? Oh god, I bet that was awkward, with Liam being there..." I turned around and faced her. She was staring at the floor, very quiet. I frowned. What was wrong with her? It wasnt like Holly to be this quiet. She didnt look up at me when I spoke, just stared at the ground.

I put the lettuce I had taken from the fridge down onto the kitchen bench and walked over to her. "Hey, what's wrong?" I sat down beside her, my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, and I could see the redness around her eyes, showing she had been crying. "Honey, what is it?" Holly passed me her phone, pointing to the screen. I looked at it, immediately seeing why she was crying.

"How could he Eva? How could he do that?" Holly whispered, tearing up. I pulled her into a hug.

"Maybe the pictures are old..." I said, praying they were. She shook her head.

"They're not." She whispered, looking up at me. It was killing me to see her so upset.

"I'm so sorry, Holly. I never thought he would do that." I said. She whimpered.

"Me either."