"Used up all my energy."

Eva POV

"Good morning beautiful." Jay whispered as I woke up the next morning. I giggled into the pillow, opening my eyes slightly. Jay smiled at me, lifting his hand and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Morning." I whispered back, hugging the pillow closer to me.

"You're very cute when you wake up." Jay stated quietly, rubbing my back. I smiled and moved closer to him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Nearly 11. I have to go at 1. Band stuff." He said. I pouted, not wanting him to leave so soon but knowing he had no choice. "You know I don't want to go either." He touched my lip with his finger.

"Yeah, I know." I took his hand in mine. "Are you hungry?"

"Starving." He whined. I laughed. "What? I used up all my energy last night." He said, winking at me. I laughed again, sitting up in the bed.

"I'll go find us some food."

***********

Jay reluctantly left at 5 past 1, leaving me in the house by myself. I texted holly and told her it was fine for her to come home. She came back from Nathan's about an hour later and immediately asked me about last night. I told her it was amazing but left it at that. I doubted she wanted any details and I wasn't going to give her any.

I spent the afternoon in our music room, sorting through everything we had in there. Holly came to help at one point but after 30 minutes decided she'd had enough and went back into the living room.

We spent the rest of the night watching tv until Holly eventually fell asleep on the sofa. I left her there, turning out the lights and making my way up to my bedroom. I checked my phone before I went to sleep. Jay had texted me five minutes earlier.

'Want to stay at mine tomorrow? xxx' - Jay

"Sure id love to xxx" - Eva

"I'll text you tomorrow then :) goodnight beautiful sleep well <3 xxx" - Jay

"Good night <3 xxx" - Eva