"I'd really like that"

Hollyanna's POV

Today eva wanted to show jay around her home town. They both asked if I wanted to come along but I didn't want to spoil their time together. They had left the house around 20 minutes ago, hand in hand. I swear those two were like an old married couple.

I didn't really know what to do with myself so I went in the shower, got ready and decided to have a walk down to the park. Of course Kaleb wanted to come with me to play on the swings so we got ourselves ready and I walked him down. It was only down the road so it didn't take long. Kaleb ran straight to the swings as soon as we arrived and asked me to push him. I couldn't refuse his cute face so I did. He was laughing like he was having the time of his life.

After a while he wanted to go play on the slide so I just sat down on a swing and watched him, making sure he didn't hurt himself. I wondered what jay and eva were doing right now?

I wonder what nathan was doing right now? Wow, I've know him for two weeks, slow down Holly.

Just as I was thinking that I was actually missing the boy, my phone rang. I slid it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Nathan.

"Hey" I answered cheerfully.

"Hey" he replied, sounding like he was smiling. "Having fun in ireland?"

"Yeah thanks" I laughed

"Good. Erm... what do you say when you get back, we go on a date?"

"I'd say... I'd really like that" I smiled

"Good." He laughed. As he said that Kaleb came up to me and started whining that he wanted to go home now.

"I've got to go sorry, eva's little brother wants to go home." I apologised.

"Haha its fine, so I'll see you when you get back. Can't wait"

"Me either" I replied, hanging up the phone.

"C'mon then, let's get you home" I said to kaleb. He took my hand and we walked back down the road the house.