"Stop being stupid"

Hollyanna's pov

I woke up today with, surprisingly, no hangover. Although I did have a slight headache..

.I thought I had better go see eva. I looked at my bedside clock to see it was 10:30, wow that's early for me.

I walked down the corridoor to eva's bedroom. I didn't bother knocking, its not like she ever has guys stay over or anything. I walked in to find her sitting at her desk painting yet again. Wait... Was that Jay? Was she painting Jay? I coughed to let her know I was there.

"Oh hi... Erm this isn't... I mean... Its just..." She stuttered trying to cover up her painting.

"Don't worry ev, I can see you're painting Jay, there's no need to hide it"

"Its just... Oh never mind. I was painting last night and I just sort of drew him"

"Okay whatever you say, just remember we have to be back at the club by 1-wait did you stay up all night painting that?" I said shocked

"Maybe" she replied sheepishly

"Ev, ev you can't just not get any sleep, you need it." I told her.

"Its fine I can cope" I walked out the room because she was annoying me being so stubborn. I decided to go downstairs and make some tea and toast. I was always trying to make her more like me. I mean going out, meeting guys, partying. But really I wanted to be more like her. She always got good grades and was really smart, and nothing ever made any sense to me. She's naturally beautiful without any make up or her hair done even though she didn't think so, and I have to get dressed up, put my make up on, do my hair and try hard. I don't think she knew this though. She thought I was really confident and could get any guy I wanted. In a matter of fact, I'm not really confident, I just act it, and I couldn't get any guy I wanted. She always thought I was 'better' than her, but it was the other way round.

Eva came down the stairs and into the kitchen ready to go back to the club to see how last night went, so I left her to have her breakfast and I went upstairs to get ready. I straightened my hair and put on a pink floral playsuit and my leather jacket since it was nice weather outside. I put on my makeup, and went downstairs once more to tell ev we could go.

*********************************************************************************************************************at the club-

When we got to the club it had just about been put back to normal, as there no doubt would've been loads of mess. We made our way to the back of the finance office to see what we made last night. All the money from the entry fees and the bar had been put in the safe in the office so all we had to do was count it. Well, ev was gonna count it.

"Oh...wow..." Ev said slowly once she finished counting

"What? What is it? How much did we make?" I asked

"A lot." she said looking at me shocked.

I looked at the amount she had written down as she counted the money. I let out a small squeal and ran over to hug her. Wow. We were already doing well.

**********************************************************************************************************************back at the apartment-

"So when you gonna see jay again? I asked ev.

"I dunno, probably never"

"What? Why?" I asked

"Because, he's in a huge boyband, he probably doesn't even like me. I mean, why would he? I'm nothing special."

I sighed. "Stop being stupid, Eva." I said. "he almost kissed you until I walked in, of course he likes you"

"That was probably just a mistake" she replied, once again being stubborn

"He spent the entire night with you cooped up in the office talking to you instead of partying with his mates. It wasn't a mistake, trust me."