"I'll get lonely..."

Ev pov

"EVA!" Holly called from her room. We had just came back from shopping with Kelsey and Nareesha about five minutes ago. I had really enjoyed myself, despite the whole shopping element. And Kelsey and Nareesha were really nice.

"EVALINE!" Holly shouted again. I could hear her walking towards my room. She entered, phone in hand, walking right up to me. "Its all over the internet!" I looked at her questioningly.

"What is all over the internet?" She showed me her phone. The picture we had taken with the teenage fan was on the screen.

"Twitter, facebook. You name it, its on there. #jevaline and #WhyJay are trending on twitter." I stared at her, shocked.

"I didnt think.... Why would.... How big is it?" She tapped at the screen.

"Well, um, considering every fan is talking about it, Id say its pretty big." I groaned. Why did I say yes to that girl when she asked if I had kissed Jay. Why?

"What have they been saying?" She continued to scroll through tweet after tweet.

"Um... some are pleased. Quite a few... arent as pleased... Some dont believe it. Most are saying they want a picture of you and Jay before they believe anything. Some are trying to personally get a picture of the two of you." She laughed. "I'd like to hear how they're going to do that." I sighed and sat on my bed. Holly stood in front of me.

"Great." I said said sarcastically, lying back on the bed and throwing my arms over my face. "Can you pass me my phone please?" She did, sitting on the edge of my bed. I rang Jay straight away, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey." I heard Jays voice. He sounded as annoyed as I was.

"I take it youve been on twitter?" He chuckled quietly.

"Yeah. Im sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I was the one who told a fan I had kissed you."

"She overheard you. It would have been all over twitter even if you hadnt of said anything." I smiled slightly at his attempt to make me feel better.

"Yeah ok, you have a point. So what are we going to do then?" I watched as Holly continued to read the tweets, raising her eyebrows and laughing every so often.

"Well I was thinking... I'll mention you on twitter a couple of times. I wont say anything overly romantic or anything, but stuff that could just be friendly. We can have cute friendly little conversations on twitter but not give anything away. Then the band has a tv interview on thursday. I'll say we're together then." I nodded to myself.

"Yeah, ok. That sounds good." I could see Holly was eager to know what the plan was.

"I was thinking, me and the boys are going to your club tonight. Join us. I'll get lonely..." I giggled at him.

"You just want the free drinks." I said. He laughed.

"Not true!" He defended. I grinned.

"I'll ask holly, but we probably will. Ill text you." He agreed and hung up shortly after. Well, at least that was sorted now. Kind of...