"I guess you're right"

Hollyanna's pov

Nathan-please reply, i need to explain xx

I looked at about the 30th message from Nathan since I saw the picture 3 days ago. He was always saying he had an excuse, it wasn't what it looked like and that i should give him a chance to explain. I thought that i probably should give him a chance to explain but i just didn't want to see him knowing he'd kissed that girl. I really liked him, and i never thought he would do this to me.

Eva knocked on the door and opened it slightly. She walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"You need to talk to him you know, at least let him explain" she told me quietly.

"I know i should, but what kind of excuse could he have for having his hands all over that girl?"

"I don't know, but you should at least hear him out" she replied, flashing me a small smile.

"I guess you're right, i should go and see him now"

Eva got up and left the room, leaving me to get ready.

* * *

As i rounded the corner to Nathan's, i realised how much i had actually missed him. I know it had only been three days but whenever i was with him, he just put a smile on my face. Maybe i like him a but more than i thought...

I pressed the doorbell and waited for him to answer. I knew he wasn't at work because eva was talking to jay on the phone when i left. Nathan opened the door and i saw a wide smile spread across his face when he saw me standing on the doorstep.

"Can i come in? We need to talk" i asked plainly with no emotion, even though i had a massive urge to wrap my arms around him. Nathan nodded, his smile fading a bit, and led me into the living room, where we sat down.

"So are you are you gonna explain?"

"Look, i was at this club, round the back and loads of paparazzi came out of nowhere. Then all i know was this girl came up to me and started kissing me. I swear i didn't start it."

"Yeah right, like i believe that, thats the oldest excuse in the book" i was so angry, first he cheated on me and now he lies to me? I couldn't believe he would do this to me. I was so annoyed, i stood up and stormed out of the house, with Nathan following right behind me. By this time a huge downpour had started and i was soaked straight away.

I was halfway down the road when i felt a hand on my arm and i was spun around. Nathan was standing in front of me dripping wet.

"Holly, you've got to believe me, i would never do anything like that to you, i care to much about you. I really like where this is going and i wouldn't want to do anything so stupid that would ruin it."

I know i was angry at him, but i was starting to believe him. He did look like he was truly sorry. Nathan was staring at my lips when he moved his hands to my neck and pulled me in so our lips met. I realised that this is what I've always wanted, a kiss in the rain.

We broke apart and he rested his forehead on mine. "Do you forgive me?" Nathan asked

"Definitely" i smiled

"I love you..." Nathan said hesitantly, but smiled

I didn't even have to think about it, "i love you too"