1 hour 56 minutes and 23 seconds

Eva POV

"Not too much!" I complained as Holly took out her entire makeup collection. I sat on her bed, dangling my legs off the side. Holly frowned at me before starting her task of making me look presentable. I'd never really taken much care into my appearance, preferring no makeup and my hair tied back. It was practical. And Holly hated it. She liked all the makeup and dresses and hair sort of stuff. But tonight was kind of important so I was willing to sit and have her make me look as nice as possible.

"There's hardly anything on your face, Ev!" She was smirking as she made me close my eyes. "This is never going to work if you dont trust me." I pouted and she laughed.

"Ok then, but please, not over the top." She finished my makeup and started on my hair, straightening it so it wasnt wavy anymore. It made it even longer and I realised that I really needed a haircut.

"Aww, go look in the mirror!" Holly said once she was done, pleased with herself. I sighed and walked over to the mirror.

"Wow, I didnt know I could look like this." I muttered, staring at myself. I actually looked... pretty. The dress was perfect and suited me and my hair was nice And the makeup was simple and natural.

"You're welcome!" Holly sang, grinning. "Ok, I better go get ready." She nudged me out the room, a huge smile on her face.

I grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and noticed I had a text... from Jay. I grinned as I read it.

2 hours. cant wait :) x

I may have let out a very girly squeal as I read it. Ok, I definately let out a squeal of some sort, because Holly heard it from her room.

"What?" She shouted.

"Jay!" I simply replied, hearing her laugh. I texted Jay back,

glad to know im not the only on counting down the hours. see you in 1 hour 56 minutes and 23 seconds ;) x

A little flirting wouldnt hurt anyone, would it?

Holly walked out of her room and into the kitchen about an hour later, looking amazing as always. She grabbed my phone off the countertop before I could stop her.

"Aww! Thats so cute!" I blushed and took it back off her. "You two are ridiculous. I mean, are you officially even together?"

"Um... I dont really know. I guess... I mean, we admitted we liked each other." I shrugged.

"Just kiss each other already. Then it would be final. Kiss him tonight." I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. Im randomly just going to go up and kiss him." She laughed.

"Or he could kiss you. I'll just drop hints to him tonight that he really should get a move on..."

"Dont you dare!" Holly grinned evily.

"Oh, I will. Dont worry about that." She laughed again and skipped out of the room.

The doorbell rang right on time and Holly went to get the door. I heard laughter from the front door and smiled as it got louder. Holly lead the boys into the kitchen where I was and I blushed when Jay's eyes locked on mine.

"Hi." I said as Jay walked forward to hug me. I pressed my face into his chest. I was so small compared to him. My head just about reached his shoulder.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered in my ear and my cheeks got redder. He chuckled as Nathan cleared his throat. "Sorry." He laughed and took my hand. I smiled and squeezed his fingers. Holly was holding onto Nathans hand and he had his arm around her waist. They looked adorable together.

"You have a great home." Nathan commented, looking around the kitchen. He laughed at Hollys notes and drawings she had done on the calendar and smiled at the photos of me and Holly that were stuck all over the fridge.

"It's alright. We like it." Holly replied. "We'll give you a tour if you want, after we go out. Speaking of which, where exactly are we going?"

"Its a suprise. But I can say that we have a table booked for twenty minutes time so we better get going." Nathan grinned at Holly and they walked towards the door. Jay tightened his hold on my hand as we followed them outside, a smile on his face. The night was starting off perfectly and I knew the rest of the night would be even better.