"Erm, excuse me?!"

Holly pov

So ev had told me that the lads were planning on going to the club tonight and had asked us to join them. Of course I said yes, it was an excuse to get glammed up and see nathan.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I asked ev "I mean you can't say you're gonna go out with him then spend the entire night in the office"

"I know but as long as we stay in the vip area and there'll only be the 9 of us I'm sure I'll get through it, besides I can keep going out side for some air if it gets too much." She replied trying to reassure me, as I was always worried about her when we went to crowded places.

I left her to get ready, letting her go dress how she wanted to. I knew that if it was getting a bit too much for her, it might make it a little bit easier if she was wearing something she felt comfortable in. I walked across the hall back to my room to get ready, but first I checked my phone. It had one new message from nathan

Nathan- hear you're gonna meet us at the club later, can't wait ;) x

Holly- you should be very excited getting the pleasure of seeing me ;) x

Nathan- I am :) x

I smiled to myself. I quickly checked twitter and saw that Ev was now being followed by thousands of fans. Jay had been tweeting her, causing more speculation from the fans. I was glad I wasn't in her position. Not yet anyway.

I walked over to my wardrobe and picking out a dress which had a black skirt on the bottom and a strapless white top half. I paired it with some black platforms before going over to my mirror to do my hair and makeup. I decided on leaving my hair slightly wavy and plaiting my side fringe, pinning it to the side of my head. I grabbed my purse and walked into ev's room to let her know I was ready to go. Of course she was done before me, and I found her adding some shading to a drawing of a beach.

"As amazing as that is, we need to leave now" I said grabbing her attention. She stood up and put the watercolours back in their box before turning to me and smiling "okay let's go." she said as she skipped down the stairs two at a time. Boy, someone was excited.

"Wait eva I can't go that fast in these shoes" I said laughing.

"That's your fault" she said sticking her tongue out at me in a childish manor.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We had just arrived at the club and I was making my way towards the vip area with eva behind me holding my hand. She seemed to be doing pretty well. She was a bit panicky but nothing too serious. The security guard lifted the rope straight away seeing who I was and we both walked in to be greeted by jay, nathan, tom, siva, max, nareesha, kelsey and her friend who I later found out to be kelsey ann, her best friend who co runs k2k. I said hi to everyone, as did eva. I was just talking to max when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I didn't have to guess whose they were.

"Hi nathan" I said chuckling, max also had a smirk on his face.

"Hi gorgeous" he half whispered in my ear, making the butterflies in my stomach go mad.

"Right, well I'll leave you two love birds alone." Max laughed walking off.

Nathan removed his arms from around my waist, sat down and pulled me onto his lap. Sometimes he was too cute. We just sat there for ages talking and everyonce in a while, he'd whisper things in my ear, telling me I wasd beautiful or something, making me blush. I didn't even bother getting up for a drink, I was so content just sitting there on his lap with him. However I did notice eva and jay come back into the VIP area looking annoyed. I motioned eva to come over to us, so she did pulling jay along behind her.

"What's happened?" I asked, wanting to know why they were annoyed.

"Well I needed some air so me and jay went out the back for a bit and we were talking and... Well... Jay kissed me, but the papperazi came out of no where and got loads of photos." She said quite quickly.

Nathan and I looked at eachother slightly shocked. " Oh god honey. Well at least now everyone will believe you, and you can come clean." I stated trying to put a positive spin on the situation.

"Yeah I guess you're right"

"You're still gonna tell everyone in that interview aren't you?" I asked Jay.

"Yeah, I want everyone to know that I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world" he said hugging eva.

"Erm, excuse me?!" I said in a jokey manor.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world" nathan whispered in ym ear before kissing my cheek, making butterflies go in my stomach for what felt like the hundredth time tonight.