"I've known him for two weeks!"

holly's pov

We all headed into the kitchen, eva still holding on tight to jays hand to reassure him. As we walked through the door to the big farmhouse kitchen I saw Cahal, Keigh and conan waiting for us. Eva and I both hugged them all before they turned to face Jay.

Jay looked more nervous than he did on the way here bless him, and he reached out and shook all of their hands and introduced himself. the three of them looked him up and down before they introduced themselves. Cahal kept glancing at Jays tattoos and frowning. Boy, this was awkward.

"So where are you from son?" Cahal, her father asked.

"Nottingham" jay answered sounding more confident than he was probably feeling. Cahal let out a small 'hm' and walked out into the living room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were all sat at the dinner table, tucking in when Cahal started with the questions.

"So jay, how many girlfriends have you had?" he asked with a very serious face.

"Erm three..." Jay replied hesitantly.

"hm, and why did those relationships end?" he pushed for more information. If this was my dad I would have told him to stop, but it wasn't my place.

"Well the first one was in primary school so I don't think that one really counts, the second one was in hgh school and she moved away after we graduated, and then the third, she... she cheated on me." He admitted. mines and eva's jaw dropped a little when we heard that, why didn't he tell us?

"Hm, I see, so you know how it feels to have someone break your heart, to smash it into tiny, little pieces? And you sure wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, would you?" he said slowly with a frown upon his face.

"Daddy! stop it!" eva burst out.

"Look mr.Lalor, I wouldn't ever dream of hurting eva in anyway shape or form because, well it'd hurt me too." Jay said, looking at eva,smiling.

"Good, that's all I wanted to hear. now let's get back to dinner. So we all started eating again, eva with an especially big smile on her face.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, where's Jay gonna sleep?" I asked, as everyone was getting ready for bed.

"Well, Holly's sleeping in the spare bedroom and we don't have any spare blankets for him to sleep on the sofa." Leanne stated.

"He could always stay in eva's room." I suggested. Eva nodded.

"NO!" Cahal, Conan ad keigh all said in unison.

"I don't want any funny business" Cahal said sternly.

"I've known him for two weeks!" eva defended herself.

"I don't care, jay can have the spare room and you and holly can share your double bed. that's final" He said then walked off upstairs.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We had been in bed for about an hour and a half now. Me and eva had spent about half an hour of it chatting though, just talking about the day, and about some of our memories. Eva's room was still covered in paintings and drawings from before she's moved to London and when she's visited, it was so cute. She must have thought I was asleep, because at around 1:20, she snuck out of bed and tip-toed her way out of the room, and I had a pretty good idea of where she was going .