"I'm so happy for you!"

Holly's pov

Nathan left soon after and me and eva decided to head into town. We had just arrived and walked into topshop when eva brought up something I knew she was itching to ask.

"So what was that back at the flat?" She asked me as she picked out a nice dress.

"What was what?"

"Dont play the idiot holly, you and nathan basically said you loved eachother!" She exclaimed looking at me with excited eyes.

"Yeah, well last night he told me what happened and I didn't believe him, but he convinced me... And then he told me he loved me" I replied with a small smile on my face.

"And you said it back?" Eva pursued.

"Mhm." I giggled.

"Oh holly, I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you've talked everything out. And it sounds like you two had fun last night."

"Yeah..." I smiled and looked down at the ground.

"Ew I don't want to know actually" Eva laughed.

"You did say we had the house to ourselves." I shrugged while laughing.

"So have you and Jay said it yet?" I asked, wanting to know where their relationship was.

"No, not yet. I think we're close though. I dunno. I sort of get the feeling he's going to say it, but I don't want to be the first one you know?"

"Yeah, I get it. But I have the feeling he's going to say it too. He seems really comfortable with you, and I've never seen you open up to someone like you can with him. And you can tell he absolutely adores you." Eva grinned.

"Well I could say the same about Nathan. Holly, he loves you so much. Anyone could tell." I grinned back.

We talked for a little bit longer and visited other clothes shops, buying a few things here and there. Eva found a massive lizard cuddly toy for Jay's present.

"I know, I can take him to get a tattoo, he's been saying he wants a full sleeve." Eva suggested.

"Oh yeah that's a great idea, I'm sure he'll love that!" I replied.

* in the car ride home *

"So now that it's official, are you going to tell the fans?" Eva asked while driving us home.

"Yeah I think so, we're just waiting for the right time." I replied honestly.

"Are you worried, I mean about what the fans might say?"

"Not really, I mean yeah there will be people who send hate but I'll just have to ignore it" I told eva, while she nodded.

We arrived back at the house about 25 minutes later, bringing all our shopping in from the car. I checked my phone and saw I had one new message.

'Hey, just finished an interview, want to come round later? Say 6? Xx' Obviously it was from Nathan. I asked Eva if it would be okay if I went round and of course she said it was fine.

'See you then :) xx' I text back, before walking through to the kitchen where eva was getting a glass of water.

"So when is jay's party?" I asked Eva.

"In about a week" she replied.

"Yay, can't wait. It's going to be so much fun." I smiled excitedly.

"I know. So what are you and nathan going to do tonight?" Eva asked.

"I dont know, he didn't say" I shrugged.

"Well let's hope it's not more of last night." Eva laughed, walking off.