"We're really boring people."

Eva POV

Nathan and Holly left the house at 12. The two of them were so cute together and by the look on their faces, I could tell they were both more than a little excited.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Jay, walking back into the living room after saying bye to Holly and Nathan. Jay was lying on his back on the sofa, feet up. I giggled slightly and he winked.

"Well, we could just stay here..." He suggested as I sat beside him on the edge of the sofa.

"We could. But then I'd feel like I've wasted the whole day." I said. Jay took my hand in his, pursing his lips.

"Well, I need to drop my stuff off home. We could go do that then do something after that..." He trailed off. I laughed.

"We're really boring people." I said, watching him grin.

"Well, if I'm that boring then..." He sat up, pretending to leave the room. I laughed, pushing him back down.

"You know I didn't mean that." I said, giggling. He smiled up at me, touching my cheek before kissing me.

"Come on." He said as he broke away. "Let's go."

We took his stuff that he had taken to Ireland and put it in my car, driving over to his place and dropping the stuff off. I met Tia the lizard whilst we were there, who just stared at me the whole time like I wasn't supposed to be there. Jay just laughed. Apparently it took a few weeks for Tia to like people.

We spent the rest of the day walking along the river front. Jay managed to stay unnoticed by most but we stopped for a couple of fans. One of them was literally crying when Jay said hi. It was really sweet and Jay made sure she got a picture with him. She noticed me and told us that she thought we were cute together. I blushed and thanked her.

We got back to my place at around 5, and ended up sitting watching Avatar. I found it so adorable how excited Jay got about it, telling me absolutely everything about it. The film just finished when Holly and Nathan came back home, both with slightly wet clothes and hair. I raised my eyebrow as they walked into the house. Jay laughed at them.

"Is it just me, or am I having flashbacks of me and you in Ireland again..." He said to me. I grinned.

"That's not just you." I said, leaning back into his chest. "What have you been doing?" I asked Holly and Nathan, who both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"We went to the beach." Holly explained.

"And..."

"And we might have ended up splashing sea water at each other." I turned to look at Jay.

"Sounds familiar."

"You started it. You splashed me first." Jay defended. I shrugged and he laughed.

"Are you staying over tonight?" Holly asked Jay. I looked at him, also wondering if he was.

"We have that interview tomorrow morning. We have to be up and ready early." Nathan said.

"Shit, I forgot about that." He frowned. I rubbed his arm.

"Just stay at yours if it's easier. You can come stay over tomorrow or I'll stay at yours tomorrow. Whichever is easiest." He sighed as I spoke.

"Yeah, ok." I giggled at his annoyed expression.

"It's only a few hours." I said, even though I knew I'd miss him as well. He nodded.

"Right, ok. We'd better go. Have you got your car?" Jay asked Nathan. He nodded. Jay turned to me and hugged me. "I'll see you later." I nodded against his shoulder. He reached down and kissed me before pulling away. I looked over at Nathan and Holly to see them in the middle of kissing each other. I looked over at Jay, who looked just as surprised as I was. I didn't even think they were together. Well, looks like they were now.

The two boys left the house and as soon as they were gone I turned to Holly. She looked at me sheepishly.

"Tell me everything!"