"A girl can dream"

Evas pov

"So, how about this Thursday?" Holly flicked through her calendar on her iPhone, seeing when we were free. She'd used her talent in persuasion to convince me into going shopping with her.

"Whatever, Im not bothered." I yawned, rubbing my sore eyes. My lack of sleep was finally catching up on me.

"Look at you, Eva. You need to sleep. You look as if you're about to pass out any minute." She followed me into the kitchen. "How many times do I have to tell you? Go see a doctor. Take sleeping pills or something. Anything. Its not healthy. I'm worried." I sighed and turned to the coffee machine.

"Im fine. I don't need any sort of medical aid. It's not something a good cup of coffee won't fix. I'm perfectly healthy." I took a gulp from the fresh cup, enjoying the feeling of the caffeine waking up my body.

"I want you taking at least a couple hours nap today. Right now if you want. Go to your room, I'm just going to be hanging round here anyway." She knew she'd win. She always did.

"Fine, I'll go now. Just for you, Holly. Just for you." She grinned.

"Good good, I'll just..." She glanced at her phone's screen. "Eep!" She let out a little squeal.

"What? Let me see." I grabbed the phone, reading the text.

Hey i was just wondering if u wanted to meet up today if ur not busy we could meet at starbucks down the road from the club if u want x

It was from Nathan. I laughed.

"Someone likes you." Holly's smile got wider. "What time are you meeting him?"

"Um I'm not sure. Are you ok with me going?"

"You don't have to check with me. Besides, I've got sleep to catch up on."

"Ok, um, I'll ask if 2.00 is ok. You get your rest." I smiled before she shooed me off to my room.

I heard the front door close. I was glad she was seeing him. I could tell she liked him. More than the other guys she had been with. It was a nice change.

My bed sheet was covered in paint. I cringed. I'd need to get another one when me and Holly went shopping.

I up in a ball, clinging the sheets around my body. Holly was so lucky to have a nice guy taking her for coffee, wanting her company. Maybe Jay would get my number off Holly or Nathan and ask me out for coffee. No, I knew that wouldn't happen. I could only dream of that happening. That would never happen to a girl like me and I knew it. But as I said, a girl can dream.