"I want to know"

Holly's POV

Last we had gotten back from visiting eva's family in ireland and jay had stayed over. Nathan had texted saying he wanted to take me out today, but of course he wouldn't tell me where, so I was currently going through my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear. It all depended on where we were going to go but, since I didn't know, I settled on denim cut off shorts and a white top.

I made my way downstairs, all ready, and into the living room where eva and jay were sat chatting. It was 11:45 and nathan said he'd be here for 12 so he wouldn't be long. I sat down next to eva and joined in the conversation until I heard the doorbell around ten minutes later.

Obviously knowing who it would be I jumped up and went to answer the door. There standing on the doorstep was nathan, with a slight smile on his face which grew as he saw me. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. apparently we needed to get going, so I grabbed my bag, said bye to eva and jay, who nathan said a quick hello to, and got in the car.

Nathan was telling me how he had recently got his driving license and wanted to drive anywhere and everywhere. I asked him again where we were going but, like before, he just said I'd have to wait and see. It was quite cute, but it really bugged me... "I want to know!" I whined like a child in my head