"Do you miss him?"

Holly's POV

We had been at the zoo for a little while now, and eva and jay had round on their own. I walked with them for a little bit but I could tell they wanted to be alone, so I walked off with Conan and Kaleb, not wanting to be a third-wheel. Kaleb had ran over to the giraffes as soon as he saw them, leaving me and Conan to trail behind him.

"So, this Jay guy, does he really care about eva?" Conan asked me as we wre heading over to Kaleb.

"Oh yeah, I mean you can tell by the way he looks at her. You know he told me a little while ago, that he really does like her." I answered truthfully.

"Good, because I didn't want to have to kick his ass." he said, making me laugh.

"So what's going on with you? Eva tells me you're quite cozy with jay's bandmate?" he asked, we were now standing just a few meters away from kaleb, watching him stare up at them.

"Well, he's called nathan, and we met at our club, and I mean we went on a double date thing with eva and jay, and he asked me on a date when I get back, but I don't really know what's going on." I told him, seeing as he was like a brother to me since my actual brother Liam lives in Australia.

"Do you miss him?" I paused to think before I answered his question.

"I think I do. I mean, It's probably just because eva and jay are together and I haven't seen him in...4 days" I thought aloud.

"Well if you're missing him after four days, you really do like him." He smiled. Just then, I saw Eva and Jay walking round the corner hand in hand. they were walking over to us when jay's phone rang. He answered it and smiled before talking about random things that none of us understood. After a few minutes he pulled the phone away from his ear and talked to me.

"It's nathan Holly, he wants to say hi before he has to go" Jay explained , handing the hhone to me.

"Hey" a cheery voice came through the line. " Look, I've got to go, I just wanted to say hi, and that I couldn't wait for our date" he said, instantly putting a smile on my face. "So bye gorgeous...miss you" He said slowly.

"Bye" I replied "You too..."