Flirty!Kris x Hardtoget!Fem!Reader

Your whole life you have been told to completely reject flirts, that's what your father insisted on you doing, as he didn't want his little angel being taken by some sort of worthless monster. Your father was very overprotective of you, he would even walk you to school after he found out a monster had flirted with you.

(F/n stands for father name, just use your father's name, or if you don't feel comfortable with that just use a random bloke's name. Like Joe, use Joe.)

Y/n: Dad please, i'm 17, I can walk to school by myself.

F/n: But what if a monster flirts with you! I don't want you falling in love with some worthless monster!

Y/n: Dad, I can handle flirts, and i'm not looking for anyone at the moment, just let me have one day, that's all I ask for.

F/n: Fine, but if anyone makes you uncomfortable tell me, I can sort them out.

Y/n: I will.

You left your house with your school stuff after hugging your dad goodbye. And it was springtime so you were wearing a white knee high skirt, no leggings or tights, and your F/s (Favourtie shirt or t-shirt) tucked into the elastic at the top of the skirt.

And when you were walking to school someone held your hand out of nowhere making you turn to see who it was, and when you saw who it was your heart instantly dropped. It was Kris, the one who flirted with everyone and the one you had a small tiny crush on.

Kris: Your hand looked heavy, let me carry it for you.

But you were great at deflecting flirts, especially from Kris, and it seemed you two were always in a battle, with them firing flirts at you and you deflecting them.

Y/n: I think I got it, but if there's any heavy shopping then i'll let you know.

You pulled your hand out of Kris' and carried on walking, but they weren't about to give up that easily.

Kris: Wait! I'm lost!

Y/n: What do you mean you're lost? You know where-

Kris: Can you give me the directions to your heart?

Y/n: Yeah, the school's this way, just keep walking down this path and eventually you'll reach it.

You continued walking leaving Kris just standing there, it seemed they needed to up their game if they wanted you. After walking a while you got to the school alone, and everyone took this opportunity to flirt with you for some reason. You went inside the school and after putting your things in your locker you went to your class and sat in your seat.

Kris then walked in 5 minutes later and sat in their seat which was directly in front of yours, and just 1 minute later Berdly of all people walked up to you.

Berdly: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: Hi Berdly, what is it?

Berdly: You're like Wi-Fi, you want to make me connect to you.

Y/n: Well my mobile hotspot is off at the moment, you'll have to wait to be able to use it. And don't you have your own? Or did you run out like always?

Everyone was in class at this point waiting for Ms Alphys, and they all heard how easily you deflected Berdly's pick up line.

Berdly: I do have my own, the service just sucks.

Y/n: Then wait until you get home to use your own Wi-Fi, you can't just mooch off me 24/7.

Berdly: I do not mooch off you!

Y/n: Mhm, sure.

Berdly: Hmpf, I didn't even want your Wi-Fi anyways!

Y/n: Well that's good, because I wasn't going to give it to you.