Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 1)

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

*Ding*

*Dong*

Today's the day, it's time to wake up.

Y/n: H-Huh? What the- Oh not THIS shit again!

You woke up in darkness like always, but this time slow church bells were ringing out into the darkness with that voice still there.

Y/n: What do you want?

I just came to tell you that today's your last day! So yay! You get to spend more time with me! Instead of Kris.

Y/n: Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Man, I hate you so much. And I already know that YOU'RE the threat, i'm just not telling anyone to not freak them out.

So you've figured it out?

Y/n: Yeah, you're the Knight, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. But can I wake up now? I promised Kris i'd look out for them when Asriel arrives.

Hmmm, y'know what? I'll let you have your fun for now, but just be ready, because the doom could strike at any moment.

Y/n: Yeah yeah, doom, death, and destruction, i'm ready for it.

Wake up!

And just like that, you woke up in a cold sweat with you sitting up, and this time you had no one to cuddle into, so you layed back down in your bed and saw the time was 6am. You went onto your contacts and called Kris hoping you weren't waking them up.

Kris: Hello?

Y/n: Hi Kris...

Kris: Hmm, what's wrong?

Y/n: I had one of those dreams again, and I wanna cuddle.

Kris: Understood, i'll be at yours in 5.

Y/n: Thanks Krissy, I love you.

Kris: I love you too.

You ended the call and left you bed to go downstairs, and when you got downstairs you put the kettle on and just as you poured the tea you heard a knock on the door, so you opened it and were greeted by a quick kiss on the lips.

Y/n: Sorry Kris.

Kris: It's fine, I'm always here for my boyfriend no matter what.

You returned the quick kiss on the lips before letting Kris in and them sitting on the sofa with you bringing out the tea for both of you, and you sat down next to Kris before they held your hand.

Kris: What happened?

Y/n: He was mocking me.

Kris:... How so?

Y/n: Saying today was the last day, and that I get to spend more time with him than you.

Kris:...

Y/n: And... The voice is the Knight... and he's the threat.

Kris: He's the threat?

Y/n: Yeah... and i've known that for quite a while... but I was too scared to tell anyone because I didn't want them freaking out.