Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 2)

If you want to know what happened before this then read "ENDING 1" first so you get the full picture.

_________________________

Cosmio put the grey and broken scythe on the ground and when Alfonso put the golden one next to the grey scythe, they both merged and created a small black black hole before transforming into a shadow.

Ralsei: Y/n?

"I am Null."

Susie: Where's Y/n?

"He's being transferred, but with the last remaining power of his Justice, I shall swap our places for 1 minute, until he has to go... forever."

Null then transformed slowly into you and a couple minutes later a gold clock appeared above your head counting down the minute you had left with you still in your purple, pink and blue robes and a black broken scythe in your hand that had white cracks appearing in the black scythe.

Y/n: Oh... well I guess this is better than nothing.

Susie: Y/N! THE HELL DID YOU DO!?

Y/n: Oh, well why not give you all my freedom? I'm fine with living in the dark... alone... forever... but don't worry about me, i'll be fine. And all of the Darkners will be fine as long as they keep that Grand Ruby around their necks, which they all have. And the nekos have a town just over yonder like the one in the Dark World, just go to where the bunkers are and turn right, you'll get to it 5 minutes later.

Ralsei: Grand Ruby?

Y/n: Yeah, that's what i've called them seeing how I made them. And you can get to your castle going up the path next to Toriel's house, which is at the top of the town. And EVERYTHING from the Dark World is here, so everything from the neko town is here, except the castle, which has been merged with the Castle Town's one which made it into a bigger one, so have fun exploring that.

Cyrus: You're not coming back?

Y/n: I can't come back, I traded my freedom for all of yours, so you're in the light, and i'm in the dark.

Susie: How do we get to you?

Y/n: You don't.

Susie: What?

Y/n: You cannot get to me, I am being transferred to the void, a place outside of time and space, and it's where i'll live out the rest of my life, alone. I'm sorry... but no one and nothing can save me... it's just a waiting game until I kick the bucket. Haha, but don't worry about it, you have all of this to explore... i'll be forgotten soon enough.

With 20 seconds on the clock, Kris walked towards you and hugged you tightly with tears streaming down their face, and the others walked over as well and hugged you tightly. And with 10 seconds left, they stopped and you started to flicker in and out of existence.

Y/n: Goodbye, I love you all, don't forget that.

And with the wind howling in sadness, you disappeared with a note in your place. Kris picked up the note and when they opened the note, it said "My Justice to help others is still here, i'm going to help other universes like I helped this one."

Kris: (Go Y/n, help others like you do.)

Your POV:

Y/n: Sup.

"☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎✍︎"

Y/n: Ah yes, I completely know what you're saying right now.

"*cough* Sorry, I haven't used english for a long time. But how are you here? I thought I was alone in the void."