Kris x FemBoy!Reader (NSFW)

As you judged by the title, this one is going to be NSFW, so prepare your eyes you sinners, I hope me burning my eyes with bleach was worth it. (I'll never to a Ralsei NSFW as I would never do that to the innocent fluffy boy.)

___________________________

*Tick tock tick tock*

You were in your room in silence looking at your phone with the clock ticking. Your mom was on a 7 day business trip so you were alone, but you weren't complaining, you wished for days like these as your mom was very overbearing and over protective.

She didn't really trust anyone except Toriel and her child, the only other human in this small town other than you. But even if you did have your phone you were still bored, until you heard a knock on the door.

You got up from your bed and made your way downstairs to the door and when you got to the door and opened it you saw Kris standing there. And you didn't see it but they were slightly blushing as you were known as a "femboy".

You were wearing thigh high socks, a black and white mini skirt, black and white short t-shirt, and black painted nails.

Y/n: Hi Kris.

Kris: H-Hi, u-um, hang out?

Y/n: O-Oh, sure! Come in!

You let Kris in and shut the door behind them with them taking their shoes off before sitting on the sofa.

Kris: What do you wanna do?

Y/n: Oh, umm, we could watch a movie?

Kris: Sure.

Y/n: Ok! Well feel free to pick one while I get the snacks.

You gave Kris a friendly smile making them blush slightly like they always would do whenever they were around you. You see... Kris seemed a "bit" attracted to you and your body, everyone knew it... except for you. You were never good at picking up signs, no matter how hard they were thrown.

And Kris was the same as the girls in the past, they always flirted with you but you just deflected it with your stupidity. Everyone even watched when Kris tried to kiss you one time while pinning you against a locker, but you just turned around as Kris conveniently pinned you against your locker.

You just thanked them and patted them on the shoulder before leaving the school. Susie the next day pinned you against a locker that wasn't yours and lifted you up in the air asking you what your problem was. And you... were just confused at what she meant, she tried to explain to you that Kris liked you, and you just said you liked them back (as friends).

And that brings us to today, Kris knew you were home alone, so now was their chance, to finally make you theirs. Kris had picked a movie and you came back with the snacks, you put a blanket over both of you making Kris blush slightly and both of you started to watch the movie.

An hour in and Kris tried to do something, they pretended to fall asleep with them resting their head on your shoulder. You smirked and put your arm around them rubbing their arm while slightly pulling them closer to you.

But another hour later Kris had made their hand onto your soft thigh making you smirk again. And when the movie was over, Kris had seemed to have moved much closer to you and basically had their leg on yours.

Y/n: Kris? You awake?

Kris:...

Y/n: Guess not, haha. Well, I guess there's nothin' else to do, I don't mind this actually.

Kris:... Y/n.

Y/n: Oh, good morning Kris, haha.

Kris: Do you like me?