Ralsei x Flirty!Fem!Reader

"H-Help! P-Please!"

That was the sound you heard in the distance from your old stone tower. You wasted no time after hearing the voice and jumped down from the tower, and because you could control the wind and air with your pink and purple robes flapping in the wind, you gracefully landed at the bottom of the tower and used your great hearing to locate where the voice had come from.

"P-Please! I-I d-don't w-want t-to d-die..."

The high pitch voice got louder as you ran with the wind pushing you along to make you go faster. And after running for a minute, you came up to this cliff with two enemies looking over it.

Y/n: HEY!

The enemies turned around at the sound of your voice, and when they tried to attack you, the wind pushed them away off the cliff with you walking closer to the edge of the cliff. And when you looked over the edge, your eyes widened as you saw a beautiful black fluffy face looking up at you as they held onto a convenient branch that was coming out of the side of the cliff.

You made a big gust of wind under them push them up, and when it did the person went a few feet into the air with you catching them. When the black fluffy creature landed in your arms, you both stared at each other with blushes growing on your faces.

"H-Hi... thank you for saving me."

Y/n: What's your name?

"R-Ralsei."

Y/n: (I have the Prince in my arms!) Oh, well it was my pleasure, your highness~

Ralsei: Y-You know who I am?

Y/n: Yes, I always hear you from my tower whenever you sing.

Ralsei: O-Oh...

Y/n: You have an amazing voice.

Ralsei: O-Oh well thank you, you have an amazing voice as well.

Y/n: Oh~ Do I~ well~ it could be screaming your name tonight~

Ralsei's eyes widened before blushing like crazy as he knew what you were suggesting, and you just carried him away back to your stone tower.

Ralsei: W-Wait, where are you taking me?

Y/n: My tower, as it's not the only thing that's hard~

You smirked at Ralsei as he blushed more while hiding his face in his paws. And after carrying the blushing prince in your arms for 10 minutes, you had arrived at your stone tower with you going inside and putting Ralsei on the red sofa.

Y/n: Tea?

Ralsei: S-Sure!

You walked into the kitchen and started to brew the kettle whilst taking some cake out of the fridge.

(Does anyone else do this? When you have a cake and you can't eat it all, do you put it in the fridge to keep it fresh? Or cool? Because I do and I quite like it, if you don't then get some chocolate cake and put it in the fridge for like half an hour then try it, the coolness adds to the taste. Or am I being weird? Or is this a British thing?)

After the tea had brewed, you took yours and Ralsei's tea and cake on a tray into the living room where Ralsei was. You put the tray on the wooden coffee table in front of the sofa where Ralsei was and you gave him his tea with a slice of chocolate cake on a plate.

Ralsei: O-Oh! Thank you! But you haven't told me who you are.

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Lord of the wind. That was how I saved you, I just made a gust of wind lift you up.

Ralsei: Oh, well thank you for doing that.

Y/n: What happened?

Ralsei: I was taking a walk in the field when those two enemies popped out of nowhere and chased me. I ran to the cliff and couldn't stop in time, but luckily there was a convenient branch I could hang off from.