New Things to Learn | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP2

Today was the first day you would be studying and teaching at the school, along with Kris who would be studying there as well. And because everyone else from your class was going there as well, Mr. Swatch put you all in the same class with Ms. Alphys teaches you all like always, some things never change.

You were a bit nervous about your first day as you would have to walk up on the stage in front of everyone and be introduced, even though everyone knew who you were. But you were excited, so your nervousness didn't bother you that much. And as you looked into the mirror whilst wearing your blue, pink, and purple robes, you thought about how much this would've been different if you weren't here.

You checked the time and saw you had half an hour to get to the school, so you left your room and went downstairs. Everyone except for Kris had gone to the school by now, but they were waiting for you as you saw them waiting at the door in black trousers and white shirt with bowtie with yellow, white, purple, and black dots.

Kris: Ready sweet cheeks?

Y/n: Is Toriel here?

Kris: Yep, she and Null are in the living room.

Y/n: Then yes I am Krissy, and you look very cute.

Kris: Not as cute as you.

You walked over to Kris and kissed them on the lips for a minute before holding their hand as you both left the castle.

Kris: So~ how are you feeling?

Y/n: A bit nervous, but excited nonetheless.

Kris: Well don't worry, just know i'll always be cheering you on. And i'm a bit nervous as well. Going to a new school with new people is nerve racking, and I imagine the others feel the same way.

Y/n: Thanks Krissy, and I guess you're right, i'm not the only one who's nervous.

Kris: And I know you can push through it because you went on live TV with Coco.

Y/n: Oh yeah, I did do that, and although it was pretty weird I still had fun, so I guess this shouldn't be too different.

Kris: As long as you're having fun that's all that matters.

Kris kissed you on the cheek and you returned it before you both got to the school 10 minutes later. You and Kris walked into the reception area to see your banner wasn't put up yet, but that didn't bother you as you suspected they would put it up later. You and Kris walked over to where Mrs. Tasque was at the front desk and she gave both of you your timetables for what classes you were in along with id badges.

"Master Y/n, you are needed backstage, please follow me. Master Kris, the auditorium is down the hall and located inside the big doors at the end. Someone will take you to your assigned group/class that you'll be studying with."

Y/n: You gonna be alright to go on your own?

Kris: Yep.

Y/n: Ok, see you later then.

You kissed Kris on the lips before following Mrs. Tasque to the back stage of the stage in the auditorium with Kris walking down the hallway to their left. You both got to the doors a minute later and Mrs. Tasque opened the doors for you with her then going back to the reception as you walked a bit further.

You turned a corner and saw all the teachers standing there while talking to each other with the new teachers talking to them as well. Mr. Swatch noticed you standing there and walked over to you.

Swatch: Ah, Master Y/n, I was a bit worried you weren't going to show up.

Y/n: Oh, well don't worry, I always show up when needed.