Fem!Kris x Fem!Reader

You heard your alarm go off and you shut it up by slamming the top of it like you always would. You tiredly picked your phone up with one of your eyes still closed, you managed to see the time read "8:13 am" which made you groan in annoyance as you had school today. So you begrudgingly got out of bed and left your room before going downstairs.

"Good morning dearie!" Said your grandma as she gave you a hug and brought your breakfast out as you sat at the dinner table. She placed a plate with pancakes on with maple syrup and placed a kiss on your cheek and went into the kitchen. You smiled a little as you ate your breakfast as you always liked your grandma's homemade pancakes.

Once you finished the pancakes you went back upstairs to your room and went to your closet. You had overheard on the radio in the kitchen that it was going to rain today, so you put on some jeans with a pink and white t-shirt under a black and yellow zipper hoodie. Once you were dressed you grabbed your phone and other things before leaving your room.

You went back downstairs and looked at your phone, the time read "8:45 am" which gave you only 15 minutes to get to school. So you grabbed your school things and as you were about to leave your grandma came up to you from the kitchen and made you put your black raincoat on. When you had the raincoat on your grandma gave you a hug goodbye before you left the house.

You instantly got hammered by the rain as soon as you left your house, but thanks to the raincoat you had on you weren't getting wet at all, so you briskly walked to school as you didn't want to get wet and fall over at the same time. You got to school 10 minutes later and when you went inside you pulled the hood down and took the raincoat off before putting it on a hook that had been put up for days like these.

You walked to your locker and put all your things away for you to then hear a high pitched voice and something slam against a locker. You closed your locker and saw Kris being pinned up against some lockers in the air by Susie. This made you angry as you had always hated Susie because she'd always pick on you and you had always liked Kris because she'd always help you.

So you quickly grabbed a pencil out of your bag before stuffing it into your locker and you threw it at the back of Susie which made her let go of Kris as she growled in annoyance and little pain. Susie turned around and bared her teeth at you before walking over to you and crushing the pencil in her hand.

Susie: You tryna be her hero or somethin'?

Y/n: No, I'm just stopping you, I'm not scared of you.

Susie: Oh? Is that so? Then try to stop me the best you can.

Susie went to punch your face, but you quickly moved out of the way which made her punch the locker instead. She growled as she went to grab you but ended up grabbing the hood of your hoodie as you tried to move again. Susie picked you up and tried to slam your face into the locker, but you prevented the impact by putting your legs and arms out before pushing backwards with all your force which made Susie fall over on her back and you end up on top of her.

You quickly got off Susie before she could do anything and you went over to Kris who was still sitting on the floor from when Susie dropped her. You reached your hand out with a smile on your face and Kris blushed as she held it as you helped her up from the floor. And before Kris could say anything she saw Susie come up behind you and grab you by the hood again which caused you to choke slightly.

But you unzipped your hoodie which allowed you to slip out of it and stand in front of Kris while facing Susie in your pink and white t-shirt you had put on previously. You then quickly grabbed the hoodie and wrapped it around Susie's face making her blind for a couple of seconds, she then ripped it off her face which made the hoodie all torn up.