Valentine's day special

To celebrate valentine's day (and being lonely) this story is going to contain many different ships. Kris x Ralsei, Kris x Reader, Susie x Noelle, Ralsei x Reader, there also might be a NSFW one, but we'll see.

Enjoy! :)

_______________________________

Kris x Ralsei:

Y/n: Dude, if you like him now is the perfect time to confess, it's valentine's day is it not?

You and Kris were walking together in the field of hopes and dreams when Kris brought up valentine's day.

Kris: But... what would I say?

Y/n: What you always do, flirt.

Kris: But he's not good at picking up flirts.

Y/n: How about I warm him up? Make him all flustered and all.

Kris: Ayo?

Y/n: Not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Kris: You said it.

Y/n: Ugh, whatever. Just flirt with him, or be truthful to him. I'll go warm him up and you can think of what to say.

You ran off back to the castle with Kris walking back while thinking about what to say.

YOUR POV:

Y/n: Ralsei~

Ralsei: Oh! Hi Y/n!

Y/n: What you doin'~

Ralsei: U-Um, what I always d-do, bake a cake.

Y/n: Hmm~ do you wanna do somethin' else~

Ralsei: (Why are they talking like that?) L-Like w-what?

Y/n: Meeeee~

You winked at Ralsei making him blush and a little flustered.

Ralsei: U-Um, a-are you ok?

Y/n: Mhm~ just feeling a bit special today~

Ralsei: O-Oh, u-um, w-why?

Y/n: Hehehe~ don't you know?~ it's Valentine's day~

Ralsei: (Oh no.) S-So it i-is.

Y/n: Hmm~ so~ who do you want to be your Valentine?~

Ralsei: U-Um, K-Kris? I-I mean! N-no one! I'm not looking for anyone right now!

Y/n: You sure?~

Ralsei: Y-Yeah.

You slowly walked closer to Ralsei making him more flustered, and when you reached him you were basically body blocking him by pinning him against the counter he was in front of.

Ralsei: Y-Y/n? W-what are you doing?

Y/n: Hehe~ you~

Ralsei: U-Um, w-well, u-um... S-Susie! Help!

Susie had walked into the kitchen, but she just ignored both of you with her getting something from the fridge and leaving again.

Y/n: Ralsei~

Ralsei: U-Um, y-yeah?

You put your hands on Ralsei's cheeks making him blush more as you made him look up at you.

Y/n: You're an amazing person, what makes you think Kris will reject you?

You hugged Ralsei and he hugged you back while tearing up, and when the hug stopped you wiped the tears away and let him leave with confidence in his pep to find Kris. And 5 minutes later Kris arrived at the castle with Ralsei running up to them.