Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 10)

TIMESKIP:

IT'S CHRISTMASSSSS! (Y'know, like that one Christmas song says)

It was Christmas eve and you had been working on everyone's gifts all this time, and everyone had the same gift, but you being you, you kept your mouth shut no matter how hard they tried, you wouldn't crack.

And you were in your lab doing something rather important when Rouxls Kaard burst into the lab with his loud words.

Rouxls: Y/n! We need-eth you!

Y/n: Busy.

Rouxls: To help set up-eth the decorations!

Y/n: Nah, i'm good.

Ralsei: Actually Y/n.

Ralsei then walked into the lab making you sigh and turn around to face them while blocking the view from whatever you were doing.

Ralsei: We could actually use the help, it's setting up the lights.

Y/n: Oh ho ho ho, no, i'm not untangling lights.

Ralsei: Don't you have a spell?

Y/n: What? How would I have a spell for untangling lights? It's not like I have mastered every single spell there is. I could put them up if you want, or do something else.

Ralsei: Please?

Y/n:... Fine, fine! FINE! I'll untangle those stupid lights.

Ralsei: Thank you!

Y/n: Mhm.

You all left the lab and you locked the lab door behind you so no one could get in. You all walked over to the town where everyone was doing their part and setting up the decorations. You got to the sea of tangled lights and knelt down to the ground to look for the plug and other end of the lights.

But during this, Susie and Lancer decided to walk up to you.

Susie: Ha! You got the lights!

Y/n: What do you want?

Lancer: We wanted to tell you that... are you sure Susie?

Susie: Yeah! Say it!

Lancer: We wanted to tell you that you smell!

Y/n: Of?

Lancer: Moldy chilly.

Susie: Ha! Yeah!

Y/n: Ugh, if you two have just come here to insult me then you can go away.

Susie: Fine, we'll leave you to your purgatory.

Susie and Lancer then walked away and a minute later, Kris and Luna both walked up to you.

Kris: Look who-

Y/n: If you have nothing useful to say, then fuck off.

Luna: Don't talk to them like that!

Kris: Fuck you too.

Y/n: I can talk to them however I want. And if you have a problem with that then you can kiss my ass.

Luna: What's gotten into you?

Y/n: *sigh* Despair, that's what. Like I said, if you have nothing useful to say then don't say anything at all.

Luna: Grinch much?

Kris: LuLu, maybe we should just leave him, untangling lights are the worst.

Rouxls: Hello!

Y/n: Oh god.

Rouxls then came over and knelt down next to you.

Y/n: What is it?