Ralsei x Non-English!Fem!Reader

Y/n: (Nihče me ne bo nikoli razumel.)

Don't worry, I'll add translations.

You thought that to yourself as you ran home from school after getting bullied on your first day. And even though you spoke half English and were nice to everyone that talked to you, it still didn't stop the purple monster pinning you against a locker with a human just watching from a distance. But why DID the monster spare you? No one knew enough about you to care about you so you wouldn't be missed when you would get inevitably eaten.

When the monster was about to bite your face off, you whispered something that made her stop immediately with her eyes then widening. You whispered "I can see you already, mom." As a single tear ran down your face before cracking a small smile. The monster put you softly on the ground and just said "Susie" before walking out of the school in silence.

"Susie" was that the monster's name? Or was it the name of the monster's mother that was also in heaven. Either way, it still filled you with confusion as you got home from an interesting first day. You went inside your house where you lived alone after your father sacrificed himself so YOU could live your life in a new country, but it didn't feel like life if he wasn't there to be part of it.

You walked over to your dinner table about to do some work when you forgot your things at school. You cursed to yourself before banging your forehead on the table as you didn't want to walk all the way back to school for just a piece of paper and pen, but school was important to you, so you got up and left the house.

You reached school 5 minutes later and found it was still open, to which you sighed to yourself in relief before going in. You walked over to your locker, grabbed the pen and paper, and started to leave. But as you were about to leave, you remembered that the pen you got out of your locker had no ink and you didn't have another one. So you then drew your attention to the supply closet at the end of the hall.

You walked down the hall over to the supply closet and when you opened it, you were greeted by darkness. You walked closer in order to find a light switch, but because you couldn't feel one, you ended up falling in as you tried to feel for one on the back wall that wasn't even there.

After falling for what felt like hours, you landed directly onto your front which caused you to have your very first headache. You managed to get off the ground after shaking and stumbling for a while, and when you were standing up while still shaking a little, you saw some sort of town in the distance. And with your heart and head pounding, you stumbled over to the town.

When you got to the town, you saw a big purple thing, a small blue thing, a much smaller blue thing, and a small green thing walk out of what seemed to be a castle. You figured it was some sort of evil gang, so you walked over to a building and hid behind it while able to hear the passing conversation.

"It's not even like she likes being here."

"I'm sure everything is very stressful for her."

"Are ya gonna bring her down here?"

"No, why would we? She doesn't need to know about this place."

*Crash!*

You then accidentally knocked over a trash can behind the building you were hiding behind. You looked at the gang to see if they were looking over, and sure enough they were. The purple thing took out an axe with the smallest blue thing hiding behind them. The other blue thing on the other hand was just standing there in silence while the green thing spoke up.

"Hello? Is someone there? You can come out, we won't hurt you."

"You mean "I won't hurt you""

"Not helping."