Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 1)

This one goes out to @martinjeretina :), I hope you like it, hehehe.

_______________________

You were a sad teen because your mother, someone who you loved dearly, had passed away. She had lung cancer from all the cigarettes she smoked from the stress in her life. You always did the best you could do, but it still wasn't enough. But when she was dying on her hospital bed with you there crying, she said one last thing to you before she died.

"Don't fall in love with an angel, they'll break your lungs."

You had always wondered what that meant, as no one would ever say that. But you ignored it and pushed through the pain by going to school everyday, working a part time job at Sans' store, all the things to keep yourself afloat in the game of life.

Did I mention that you were only 16? So you didn't know anything about managing money. But luckily Toriel heard about your mother's death and helped you along in life as a support beam so you wouldn't crumble. And when you finally understood all of it, you gave Toriel half of your money you got from Sans as you knew she was in debt, but she refused.

She kept refusing and you kept offering until she finally gave in and took the money after giving you a big hug with tears of joy running down her face.

..................

And that brings us today, you were happy, semi-rich, loved, supported, but someone was jealous. A certain purple monster perhaps, she would always judge you and growl whenever you would talk to walk past her, but you ignored her.

Until one fateful day she had enough, you got to the school and the instant you walked through the door, Susie picked you up by the t-shirt with anger in her eyes. You couldn't say or do anything as your body was just in shock, so Susie took you to the supply closet, opened it not noticing it was darker than normal and... threw you in.

But you weren't worried, you had survived worse, but a minute later, the ground started to shake beneath you and it felt like you were falling after the entire floor had disappeared.

It felt like you were falling for hours in just darkness, but eventually you landed on some sort of grey cliff. And before you could say anything or do anything, a rock fell on your head causing you to pass out and for you to only see darkness.

~~~Timeskip~~~

You woke up in the same grey area you were knocked out at, and when you stood up while almost falling over you seemed to have a change of clothes on you.

You had a blue wizard hat on with a golden ribbon tied around the base. Blue and gold robes with a gold belt with purple gemstone in the centre of the belt. Brown boots and a staff with purple gemstone embedded into the top of the wooden staff.

And you were confused as hell why you had all this stuff, but then you saw something moving in the distance moving away from you. And when you tried to get a better look at it, you saw a blue human in armour walking down a path then sliding down the side of a cliff.

You decided to follow the blue human as you had no idea where you were, so you quietly followed them from a distance. And after walking for a while and sliding down many cliffs you watched as the blue human popped some dust bubbles, and when they popped one blocking the way it revealed a purple monster.

The purple monster chatted to the blue human for a minute until they set off with the purple monster rushing in front of the blue human. And with you following from a distance you saw a small blue creature up on a pillar, it then shot spades at them making them run.

But you decided to hide in a mist of fog you magically made with the staff, and when the fog cleared there was nothing there. No blue human, no blue creature, no purple monster, and no spades, so you walked along the path to only then be welcomed by a long drop, so the only choice you had was sliding down it.