Kris x Shy!Male!Reader

Y/n: (School prom, just great.)

It was the school prom and you had no one to go with (so sad), but that didn't bother you, you were shy anyways, so what difference would it make to you. Noelle had come up to you a couple days asking for relationship advice and how to talk to someone, you laughed a little and wrote down all she needed to hear.

You hated using your voice as you always got bullied for how high pitched it was, so you would always write down your thoughts and feelings. But you weren't the only one that did that, Kris, the other quiet kid in your class was always quiet as well. Many people would go on to ship you two together (weirdchamp), but you couldn't care less about it, you had 0 feelings for Kris.

You got to school and saw posters about the prom dotted around, you wanted to rip them off the walls, but Toriel would probably shout at you, so you held back. You were at your locker and when you closed you were instantly picked up and slammed against it by you guessed it, Susie, the school bully.

Susie: What's wrong? Not gonna call out for your mama?

Y/n:...

Susie: Can't even say anything? Good, why would I even want to hear your voice.

Y/n:...

Susie: Listen here ya twerp, quiet people piss me off... but shy people piss me even more! I know what you think, you judge! You judge me and everyone else! So let me tell you this. Don't you think I should be judged for something worse? LIKE BITING YOUR HEAD OFF!

Susie bared her teeth and started to move them closer to your face, and as her teeth were right in front of your face, she stopped and dropped you on the ground with you landing on your ass.

Susie: Nah, I want my food to scream, you're lucky... for now.

Susie walked off to the classroom and you sat on the floor in silence looking down to the ground, you looked up a minute later and saw Kris standing at the door staring at you. You both looked at each other in silence for many minutes until Kris walked towards you and helped you get off the floor.

Kris:... Alight?

You nodded your head as Kris offered you their hand with you grabbing it and getting up. You both stared at each other in silence until a minute later Kris suddenly hugged you out of nowhere, and with you surprised but hugging back.

Kris:... Quiet kids... stick together...

Y/n:... Hm... ok...

Kris then instantly looked at you with their hands on your shoulders, and they were just surprised as you never used your voice.

Kris: Y-You... spoke.

Y/n: Mhm...

Kris:... P-Prom?

You were taken back by Kris saying that as they hardly spoke as well, but you nodded your head a little with Kris growing a small smile on their face. Kris walked closer to you and you backed away with your back now against your locker. Kris put their hands on your cheeks and looked at you, with both of you blushing a little.

Y/n: K-Kris?

Kris:... Sorry... don't know what came over me...

Y/n: O-Oh...

Kris:...

Y/n:...

Kris:... C-Can I? Um... Y-Y/n... I need to tell you something.

Y/n: Y-You d-do?

Kris:... Mhm... your voice is beautiful...

Y/n: W-What?