Male!Kris x Male!Hanahaki!Reader

This one goes out to knight_of_zodiac

_______________________

You were sitting on a school bench while basking under the full moon light that covered the entire town. And as you looked up at the moon, you saw a figure standing behind you. But before you could do anything, the figure put their hands around your neck and slowly started to strengthen their grip.

"Guess who."

You remained silent not wanting to answer as you didn't want to be strangled to death if you did get it wrong, but as you felt the grip getting harder and harder you said "Susie?".

"..."

You closed your eyes as you felt the hands around your neck stop gripping it, but before you and the figure could say anything, you heard another voice come from the left of you. "Let go of him".

"What if I don't?"

The other voice didn't reply, but as you still had your eyes still closed you heard the figure gasp slightly and remove their hands from around your neck. You felt the back of your head being punched which made you fall off the bench and onto the ground in front of it.

"Fine. But you got lucky, both of you."

You heard someone walk off with someone else walking closer and closer to you. And because you were too scared to open your eyes, you curled up into a ball on the hard tarmac you were punched onto.

"Y/n, it's me, open your eyes, it's ok."

You heard a voice you didn't really recognise, but it felt trusting, so you slowly opened your now teary eyes and saw Kris kneeling down next to you. He gave you a small smile through his bangs and you weakly gave one back while trying to keep something inside of you.

Y/n: K-Kris...? W-What are y-you...?

Kris: Why are you here?

Y/n:... I just wanted some air... it's too stressful for me at home...

Kris: Are you ok?

Y/n:... Are any of us actually ok? No... no i'm not...

Kris: They looked like they hit you very hard, could I take a look?

Y/n:... I-...

You suddenly hugged Kris as you coughed up yellow flower petals, but you managed to catch them all before Kris looked at you with a concerned face through his bangs.

Kris: Let's take you to the hospital, better to be safe than sorry.

You coughed more as you suddenly collapsed in Kris' arms and with everything going dark, you heard your name being called out before a high pitch tone rang throughout your ears as you slowly closed your eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.