1st Month | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP1

It had been a month since you had got home and since Null had arrived. And over the last month you had been very busy, you had Null to look after along with school and your job, which was surprisingly busy as you had to attend meetings every Sunday, so Saturdays were truly your only day off.

Maxia, Meiji, Estelle, Cosmio, Alfonso, Cyrus, Lancer, and Frisk all went to the school run by Toriel which had to expand due to the amount of Nekos and Darkners that needed to go to school. And because Null was still too young to go to school, no one at school knew about the child you and Kris had.

But today was a school day for you, so you were in your room you shared with Kris and Null when Kris suddenly walked in.

Kris: Honey.

Y/n: Yes Krissy?

Kris: We both have to go to school today.

Y/n: Oh, why?

Kris: Toriel just said it was important, so that means we'll have to take Null in as well.

Y/n: Well let's hope he behaves himself.

Kris: You know he will.

Y/n: I know, but I wouldn't want him being a distraction. Are you sure no one else here can look after him?

Kris: Ralsei and Almire have to take Cyrus to the doctor's office, his head's been hurting recently.

Y/n: Oh, what about the others?

Kris: Frisk is going to school as well, Cosmio and Alfonso have lots of work to do thanks to them being smart at school, Maxia has a "date" with Squarm, Meiji and Estelle are both ill, so they need to stay here.

Y/n: *sigh* Maxia's going on a date?

Kris: Well that's what she called it.

Y/n: Oh, well Squarm better not break her heart. Does Null have any clean clothes?

Kris: I put some onto dry last night, Toriel told me about it yesterday.

Y/n: Ah, good thinking then, you're already starting to act like an adult.

Kris: So are you.

Y/n: Ha, thanks Kris, and let me guess, you're ready?

Kris: Yep, I just need to get Null changed, hopefully he cooperates today. Don't take too long, ok?

Y/n: I won't, don't worry.

Kris walked over to you and kissed you quickly before leaving the room which allowed you to continue getting ready. And after putting your blue, pink, and purple robes on which you had custom made by Ralsei along with the two gold medals you got from gifts that thanked you for freeing everyone and sacrificing yourself.

And after getting dressed and getting all the things you needed, you left your room and made your way to the living room where Null and Kris were. When you got into the living room a minute later, you saw Kris puting some small black shoes on Null who had a white shirt with black trousers.

Y/n: Are we almost ready?

Kris: Yep, just gotta do his shoes.

Y/n: Null, do you promise to be a good boy?

Null: Yeah! The best boy!

Y/n: Great! Are you excited?

Null: Yeah!

Y/n: Well it might be boring.

Null: It's never boring when you're there!

Y/n: (My heart!)