Ralsei x Darkner!Male!Reader

Another male? Yes, because we need more! There's been like 7 females and 3 males, so let's even it out a bit.

________________

You were a trickster, you loved setting traps for all sorts of darkners. And one day, you caught your biggest prize yet, the prince of darkness and his two heroes from the prophecy.

Susie: The hell!? What is this!?

Ralsei: It seems we've been trapped in a pit.

Y/n: Hehe! I wonder who i've caught this time!

You removed the bushy net from the hole and looked down to see the three heroes looking up at you.

Susie: LET US OUT!

Y/n: Why would I do that? This is my biggest catch yet.

Susie: WE'RE NOT FISH!

Ralsei: Wait, you know who we are?

Y/n: 'Course! You're the heroes from the legend aren't ya?

Ralsei: Yep!

Susie: Eh.

Y/n: Well this is quite exciting!

Ralsei: What are you gonna do with us?

Y/n: Hmm, what to do, what to do... I know! I'll be back in a sec! Stay here!

Susie: Not like we have a choice.

You ran away leaving them in the hole you trapped them in, and 10 minutes later you came back to see them still in there.

Susie: Well? What are you gonna do?

Y/n: Hehe! What else?

You lowered down the rope that was attached to a tree allowing them to climb up it, and when they all got out they were all surprised. It was a table with their own custom cakes on top of them, Susie instantly ran over to hers and instantly ate it. Kris and Ralsei on the other hand walked over to them and looked at them.

Ralsei: D-Did you make these?

Y/n: Yeah, truth be told I don't actually want to trap people, I just wanna be a baker, but trapping people gives me a reason to bake, so I guess i've been practising for this day, haha.

Ralsei: W-Well, thank you I guess.

Y/n: 's fine, see ya round! Oh and goodluck!

You hit a smoke bomb under you and dissaperead after the smoke cleared. Ralsei and Kris happily ate their cake before setting off again on their adventure to stop King.

~~~Timeskip~~~

The heroes kept falling in you traps you had previously made with you rescuing them every time, but Susie has had enough by now. When she came out of the hole first she chatted at you with anger in her eyes and pinned you against the forest floor with her foot.

Susie: ENOUGH!

Ralsei: Susie who are you- SUSIE!

Ralsei had now gotten out of the hole and tried to pull Susie away from you, but it was no use.

Ralsei: Get off him!

Susie: No! I want to know why this guy keeps setting traps and freeing us!

Y/n: (Don't turn into Uncle Jevil.)

Ralsei: You could have asked him!

Susie: Why do you care anyways!?

Ralsei: Because I like him!