Male!KFC x Male!Lover!Reader

Ez clap x5 

__________________________________

*Knock knock knock*

Was you heard on your front door as you chilled whilst watching TV, so you got up from the sofa and walked over to the front door. And when you opened the door you saw Kris, Frisk, and Chara standing there.

Y/n: Hey-

Frisk: Can you be our lovers?

Y/n:... HUH!?

Kris: What Frisk meant is, we told Toriel that we had a lover and she wants to meet them, and we couldn't think of anyone else to ask.

Y/n: Ha, no.

Frisk: Please?

Y/n: No! Why would you even say that to her?

Chara: We were boasting about childhood crushes and... Frisk took it too far by saying they had a lover which made Toriel pay attention and ask if I and Kris had one, to which we said yes to not be outdone.

Y/n: Omfg, then tell her you lied.

Chara: No! She'll beat our asses!

Y/n: For lying? That's stupid. You've brought this upon yourselves, it's not up to me to fix your messes, just tell her that you were saying it for fun and to do what siblings do and boast to each other. And wouldn't it be weird if I was ALL of your lovers?

Frisk: I'm sure we could work our way around it.

Y/n: How?

Frisk: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, threeway?

Y/n:... HUH!?

Chara: Not like that.

Y/n: Well why don't you think about how this is gonna work.

Kris: We could share you? Like we each spend a certain amount of time with you and do certain things.

Y/n:... Or, we could just hang out and I let you all do your creepy things to me, just keep your hands above the waistline and no kisses on the lips, just the cheeks. And ask me before doing anything as I don't want y'all going to jail for being pervs.

Frisk: So you agree?

Y/n: NO! Go tell Toriel the truth!

Chara: This is why I hate humans, so ungrateful.

Y/n: I'm not being ungrateful! Y'all are just being stupid! Y'know what? I'm gonna call Toriel right now and tell her.

Frisk: Please don't.

Y/n: Too late.

Frisk: Please, we'll do anything.

Y/n:... Why me? Why not Berdly? Or Susie? Or Noelle?

Kris: Susie wouldn't agree, Berdly is annoying, and Noelle isn't into guys.

Y/n: And I am?

Kris: Can't you be for today?

Y/n:... Fine. Fine, I'll be your stupid boyfriend, I'll come by your house later to hang out.

Frisk: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Mhm, just don't expect me to fix your messes next time.

You closed the front door and went back over to the sofa. You sat down on it and pulled your phone out to see it was only 3 pm, so you decided you would go over at 4 which would give you a chance to prepare yourself for the chaos and the others to prepare as well. Once it hit 4 pm you got up from the sofa and turned the TV off before grabbing your things and leaving the house.