Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader

Today was going to be interesting, as it was the day of the camping trip Toriel (the principal) had organised for your whole class. And you being the big buff guy that you were, you knew you were given the task of moving heavy things like rocks and logs. And because Susie was the only one who was the same size as you, but would probably refuse to do anything, so you agreed.

Oh and by the way, you were a human and strong one at that. You were basically the same size as Susie, but you were a foot taller than her and stronger as you always worked out whenever you could. The only ones you were a bit scared of was Toriel and Asgore as they were taller than you, and even though they were always nice to you, you knew they had a hidden strong side.

_____________

You were all on your way to the campsite in the school bus Toriel was driving, as Alphys (probably) couldn't reach the pedals, and because Toriel (probably) didn't trust all of you to not burn down the forest that would be surrounding all of you. Oh and also because there was a lake near the campsite, so she obviously didn't want anyone to drown.

And on your way to the campsite while looking out the window at the endless forest, you felt a tap on your shoulder so you looked at where it came from and saw Kris sitting there looking at you.

Y/n: Hi Kris.

Kris: H-Hi...

Y/n: Wait, did you move here while the bus was moving?

Kris: M-Mhm.

Y/n: Hm, daredevil, you know you shouldn't move while the bus is moving.

Kris just rubbed their arm while looking away embarrassingly.

Y/n: But it's fine, but why'd you move?

Kris: I... *inaudible*

Y/n: What? Kris, I didn't hear anything of what you just said.

Susie: Probably saying how bad you smell.

You rolled your eyes and just looked at Susie who was behind you and chuckling to herself.

Y/n: *sigh* Susie, stop it.

Susie: Aww, you upset?

Y/n: No, just annoyed.

Susie: Ha! Why? Because it's true?

Y/n: No, just because the sound of your voice is annoying enough.

Susie: Are you asking for a fight?

Y/n: No, but you are, and you know you'd come off worse.

Susie: Hmpf.

Y/n: That's what I thought.

Susie: I will get you one day.

Y/n: Yeah yeah, i'd like to see you try.

Alphys: Y-Y/n, S-Susie, please stop, I don't think any of us want to hear you bickering.

Toriel: Well said Ms. Alphys.

Susie: Just don't listen.

Y/n: Oh I HATE it when people say that, how can someone be that stupid? Honestly, it REALLY gets on my nerves.

Susie: I should say it more then.

Y/n: Don't you dare. If you keep saying stupid stuff like that then i'll toss you out the window.

Susie: I'd be happy with that, better than going on this stupid trip.

Y/n: You literally agreed.

Susie: Yeah, because who would want to do school work when you can slack off?