Overprotective!Kris x Abused!Depressed!Male!Reader

"USELESS!"

"YOU DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE PROBLEMS!"

"JUST LEAVE ALREADY!"

"TELL ANYONE AND I'LL BEAT YOU EVEN HARDER!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

"JUST DIE!"

Those were the words of your abusive parents. You led on your cold, hard, lifeless bedroom floor staring up to the ceiling.

*Knock knock knock*

"What are you going in there!? Why's it so quiet!?"

Y/n: Being depressed.

"Depressed!? You have no idea what that means! Grow up! It's just a phase!"

Y/n: I'll show you a phase.

"What was that!?"

Y/n: I said, I want to get lost in a maze.

"Good! That way we don't have to deal with your ass anymore! Now go to sleep!"

That was your dad of all people, he was the most abusive one, being all drunk and all. You moved to your mattress on the floor (they didn't care enough to give you an actual bed.) and put the thin blanket over you.

It was only 7pm, but you didn't want to get beaten, like you normally would at this time, so you closed your eyes and... fell asleep.

.....................

"WAKE UP! You can't sleep in all day! You have school, young man!"

And that was your mother, she was a little better, only using her words not her actions, but only when she was drunk would she use her actions. And the time? 6am, but you hardly got any sleep thanks to THEM, what were they doing? Oh c'mon, you knew what they were doing, seeing how they did it EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. (They were "wrestling" in bed)

You rolled off your mattress and onto the floor before quickly standing up before your father had the chance to bust down the door and beat you. You put on your normal clothes, black bottoms, black t-shirt, black hoodie, black everything. You weren't goth, nor were you emo, you were the opposite actually, you were gay and loved bright things.

But you knew if you came out or said anything different to your parents then they'll lecture you and beat you. And if you changed clothing without telling them then they'll probably take it away and get rid of it saying "Were you not grateful for the clothes you were given!?" or "At Least you have clothes!".

And no, it wasn't because they cared about the children who didn't have clothes, it was because they hated you (as you guessed). They would always never listen to you and whenever you did say something they would make you go to your room, so why should you say anything to them? That's just wasting your breath.

You got your things the school gave you (the only things you were allowed to keep), took a deep breath and left your room.

"'Bout time! I thought I'd have to pull you out! Now get going!"

You ignored your dad as he read the newspaper and you left your house to only be blasted by the cold. You had no winter clothing (obviously) so you walked to school freezing your ass off. And when you got into the school it was silent as your room, and warm as well something your room wasn't.

You walked to the toilets and when you went in you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw how much of a mess you were. You had big black bags under your eyes, bloodshot eyes, fuzzy eyes and your ears ringing. You splashed some warm water on your face from the tap in front of you and it got rid of your fuzzy eyes making you able to see yourself again.