Happy Birthday! | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP4

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kris asleep in front of you which made you smirk before softly kissing them on the lips. This made Kris smile in their sleep and cuddle more into you as they slowly woke up, and when they did eventually wake up they slowly opened their eyes and smiled at you before kissing you softly.

When Kris stopped kissing you, they looked up at you and cuddled more into you which made you smile and cuddle back.

Y/n: Good morning Krissy.

Kris: Hmm, good morning sweet cheeks. What a lovely thing to wake up to.

Y/n: Haha, you always did like to wake up to my kisses.

Kris: Mhm.

Y/n: But we might have to cut it short-

Kris: Nooooooooooooooooo, it's the weekend...

Y/n: Kris, it's Null's birthday today.

Kris:... Oh, right, I almost forgot, that's why we've been so tired lately.

Y/n: Mhm, so if we want to be ready then we have to cut it short.

Kris: But doesn't he get up at 11? Can't we stay in bed until then?

Y/n: Hmm, 10 at most. We can stay until 10.

Kris: Fine by me, my beautiful boyfriend.

Y/n: Haha, Krissy, I love you.

Kris: I love you too.

You lifted Kris' bangs and it revealed their blood-red eyes as they looked up at you, and you put your hands and their cheeks and squished them which made Kris blush in embarrassment.

Kris: S-Stop...!

Y/n: Hehe, no, you're too cute not to.

Kris: You really love me this much huh?

Y/n: Of course, I love you more than I can say.

Kris: Well... I love you as well, it's funny how things turn out. When we first met I tried to kiss you and you weren't happy, but now you give me kisses for free like they're nothing.

Y/n: Hm, only because you're cute and deserve to have someone in your life.

Kris: And I'm glad it's you.

Kris smiled at you and you smiled back before wrapping your arms around them and putting them on top of you.

Kris: Oh~ Y/n~ I'm the top?~

Y/n: Hm, you can if you wanna be~

Kris: Well if that's the case~ then I'll gladly be the top~

You smirked at Kris before they kissed you on the lips with you kissing back, and you both kept kissing each other until you both had to stop for air. You and Kris smiled at each other before Kris kissed you again and buried their face into your neck. They then started to lick it and you giggled, but you noticed Null was starting to wake up, so you quickly made Kris stop.

Y/n: Save it for YOUR birthday, alright?

Kris: I can do that~ just like I can do you~

Y/n: Hm, don't worry, you will~ we should get up now, so we can surprise Null and so everyone else is here.

Kris: One more.

Y/n: Haha, alright.

Kris kissed you again with you kissing them back, and when this long kiss eventually stopped, Kris begrudgingly got off you and got dressed as you got out of bed as well. You watched as Kris got into their usual brown trousers, but instead of their usual green and yellow sweater, they put on a yellow, black, white, and purple striped sweater that you got for them.