Yandere!Hanahaki!Kris x Fem!Reader

This one is going to be interesting. THIS CONTAINS BAD THINGS SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

*Now playing: Another One Bites the Dust - By: Queen*

You whistled along to your favourite song as you walked to school in your pink and white skirt, black t-shirt tucked into the elastic at the top, black painted nails, blue eyes, and curly golden hair.

But while walking to school you heard footsteps behind you, but everytime you would stop or turn around no one was there, so you turned the music up and forgot about the footsteps. But no matter how loud the music was you could still hear the footsteps. You didn't feel safe so you started to move faster with the footsteps moving closer and faster as well.

(It's like that one meme.)

You then felt a hand on yours making you jump and scream slightly, but another hand covered your mouth. And with your heart racing, you grabbed the hands to only then see an evil grin, red glowing eyes and a sense of doom approaching.

Kris: Chill, it's me.

Your heart instantly calmed down at the sound of Kris' voice, you took a deep breath and took your earbuds off after turning down the music. And you held onto Kris' shoulder as you breathed in and out recovering from that mini heart attack.

Y/n: Jeez, way to give me a heart attack, and don't you dare say "It was just a prank, bro", I genuinely thought that was how I was going to die.

Kris: Oh *cough* sorry.

Y/n: Still got a cold? Ha, not surprised, you hardly wear any winter clothing. But-

You finally stopped panicking and stood back up to lean on Kris' shoulder with your arm resting behind their back.

Y/n:-Are you sure it's a cold? Not like the flu or something else dangerous?

(No, covid doesn't exist in this world (lucky them))

Kris: U-Um *cough* probably the flu or something.

Y/n: Well make sure to get your vaccine, would want ya dying on me and me having to do the assignment all by myself, haha.

Kris: Haha *cough* yeah.

Y/n: Your hand my king, may I hold it?

Kris: Always my queen.

You giggled as you and Kris always liked to give each other nicknames, that was how closer you two were, you were bestfriends. So you held your hand out and they held it with them then kissing the top of your hand while fluttering their eyes at you making you giggle more and lush a tiny bit.

Y/n: C'mon my king Kris, we'll be late.

Kris: I'm right with you my queen.

Kris then quickly kissed you on the cheek with you gasping with your hand on your chest and kissing them back before both of you walked to school.

Kris: Could we talk at lunch time please, in private.

Y/n: Oh, ok! Where?

Kris: The stream.

Y/n: Ok! Anything for my king, hehe.

Kris: Hm, you like calling me that don't you?

Y/n: Mhm, and i'll never stop, because it makes you extra special.

Kris blushed while looking away and both of you got to the school 5 minutes later with Kris opened the door for you and with you curtseying at them making them blush a little as they held your hand again taking you to your locker. When you got to your locker they kissed your hand again making you giggle and they went to their locker.