Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 8)

It had been a month and you were very stressed out and tired. Since a month ago you had researched non-stop if there was a way to get darkners safely onto the light world, but there wasn't. You had talked to the Knight about it a lot, but even with his suggestions and knowledge you still weren't able to come up with a plan.

And you were pacing around in your room while reading a book from your bookcase when Ralsei came into the room and locked the door behind him.

Ralsei: Y/n-

Y/n: YOU ARE!- I-I mean... h-hi Rals.

Ralsei: Y/n please, you have to stop worrying, everyone now knows about it and they're trying to think of ideas.

Y/n: Do YOU have any ideas?

Ralsei: One.

Y/n: And that is?

Ralsei: Let it seal.

You dropped the book and looked over at Ralsei who was looking down to the ground sadly. You walked over to him and lifted his head up with your hand under his chin.

Y/n: Why?

Ralsei: G-Good things have to come to an end... r-right?...

Y/n:...

Ralsei: I know you don't want to, but there's no other way, and maybe it's for the best.

Y/n: W-Why would you say that?

Ralsei: You all have your own lives on the light world, this place wasn't meant to be permanent.

Y/n: W-What?

Ralsei: Like it or not, we all have our jobs here, and it's to only serve when needed. I'm sorry, but this has to be done.

Ralsei then started to sing his lullaby making you start to feel sleepy... but you refused. You plugged your ears with your fingers while saying "LALALALA!" over and over again to drown out the lullaby. You looked around the room for something to cover your ears and then you saw the soft pillow on the bed, so you grabbed that and warped it around your head making you only hear silence.

Ralsei walked closer to you and started to talk, but you couldn't hear anything he said... and you didn't want to. Tears started to appear in your eyes with you shaking your head while walking away from Ralsei. You kept walking back the closer Ralsei had got and you were now pinned against the bookshelf with Ralsei now getting closer.

You reached for one of your staff and held it up to him letting the pillow fall to the ground.

Y/n: STAY BACK!

Ralsei: Y/n... this has to happen... you know this.

Y/n: NOT NOW! NOT NOW IT WILL!

Ralsei: Y/n... it has to... because the darkness has already overpowered the light.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ralsei: While you've been in your room the darkness has started to spread, the Knight can't hold it forever.

Y/n: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Ralsei: You were worrying about so much and-

Y/n: Ralsei. Shut up.

Ralsei: W-Wha-

Y/n: SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ME!? NO! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! AND EVERYONE ELSE! I JUST WANT A HAPPY ENDING! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!? NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME! I'M GOING TO SORT THIS OUT!

You grabbed a book from the bookcase behind you and you left the room with the book in one hand and staff in the other. Ralsei wiped his tears away and ran after you, and when he got to you he just saw you standing in the courtyard fighting off some darkness that had started to spread to the town.