Male!KFC x Male!Reader

Ez clap x3 

__________________________

"Ready sweetie?" Your mom asked as you and her got out of the car in front of Toriel's house.

Y/n: Do I have to?

"You know you have to meet them eventually, and they're all humans like you, so It can't be that bad." Your mom said as she gave you a smile and pat on the back for reassurance.

Y/n: Hmpf, fine.

You said while crossing your arms which made your mom give you an awkward smile before walking over to the door and knocking on it. Toriel answered the door a minute later and she greeted your mom with a smile and a handshake. Your mom called you over and you just walked over before shaking Toriel's paw as she had offered it for you to shake.

You stopped shaking Toriel's paw before she smiled at you and your mom put her hands on your shoulders.

"Sorry about him, he doesn't really like leaving the house."

Toriel: That's perfectly fine, my kids don't like leaving the house as well.

(Yes, Toriel is taking care of Kris, Frisk, and Chara because why not :p)

"Y/n, make sure to behave yourself."

Y/n: Hmpf, ok.

Toriel: Well, feel free to come in.

Toriel moved out of the way and you silently walked past her as she and your mom then talked silently. When you went inside you looked around silently before a boy wearing a purple and pink striped sweater came up to you and offered you a handshake. You rolled your eyes and shook his hand making him smile at you as you keep your dead straight face.

"Frisk what are you- AHHH! STAY BACK!"

Another human wearing a green and yellow striped sweater then came out of the kitchen with a chocolate bar in his hand and instantly ran over to you both and pulled the other boy's hand (which you presumed was Frisk) out of yours.

"Chara, he's fine," Frisk said to the other boy who you presumed was Chara. But Chara just put a hand over Frisk's mouth as he checked if he was ok while also looking back at you with suspension in his eyes.

Y/n: Jeez, calm down, I'm not gonna hurt your boyfriend.

They both looked at you and Frisk just blushed as Chara then walked over to you and crossed his arms while blushing a little. You crossed your arms and you both stared at each other for a couple of minutes with Frisk trying to pull Chara away, but he remained to stare at you.

Toriel: Kids, be nice to each other.

Toriel came over to you both and tried to stop the staring, but ended up picking Chara up a minute later and taking him into the kitchen with him still staring at you and you staring back at him with Frisk just watching as he was taken into the kitchen.

Frisk: Sorry about him, he doesn't like or trust other humans.

Y/n: 's fine, I don't care what he thinks about me.

Frisk: Well, I'm Frisk! Who are you?

Y/n: Y/n.

Frisk: Well It's nice to meet you!

Y/n: Mhm, likewise... I guess.

Frisk: Feel free to make yourself at home!

Y/n: Ok.

You looked over at the sofa before sitting down on it in silence and Frisk did the same as he walked over and sat weirdly close to you. He poked you on the shoulder and you just looked at him as he smiled at you, and you just side to side with your eyes before looking at him.