Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 4)

???: Looks like we have fresh meat!

Susie opened her eyes to see a man dressed in a purple suit with black tie and yellow mask with his eyes glowing red.

Susie: What the! Who the hell are you!? Where am I!?

???: That doesn't matter, all that matters is that you two are under arrest for breach of "Terror Rule #2". You two are to come with me no matter your status or intention, we can't risk having another one run.

Susie: Two?

???: Yes, the blue one also.

Susie was lying on the ground and when she looked around she saw Kris also lying on the ground. They were also surrounded by darkness with the figure's eyes lighting it up slightly so they could see each other slightly.

Susie: Kris!

???: Kris, Kris what?

Susie: Why do YOU need to know?

???: So I can sign you two in. First names, last names, and the time you were born.

Susie: Kris Dreemurr, I don't know the time they were born at!

???: Kris Dreemurr, got it. And you don't know? That's fine, i'll put them under "Broken Brain". And you?

Susie: Susie Reptin, and uhh... same as Kris.

???: Susie Repin, mhm, and you don't know either? No worries, i'll put you under the same transformation.

Susie: What a minute! Why am I telling YOU this!? I don't even know you! Or where we are!

???: My Identity does not matter to a low life like yourself. You shall call me master as you are now under my claim, anything you say or do will be held against you in court if you cause trouble on this land. Now, do as I say, don't breathe, don't smell, and don't blink, they don't like newcomers. Get up and follow me... if you want answers that is.

Susie got off the ground and picked Kris off the ground. The figure took out an electric sword and ordered them both to follow him, which they did.

???: Where's the third?

Susie: Third?

???: The green one, Delta Warriors.

Susie: Uhhh, hanging out with his boyfriend? We don't know.

???: The prince has a boyfriend... and who is it?

Susie: Y/n.

The figure then stopped and turned around with fear and a bit of anger in his eyes.

???:... Impossible, the prince wouldn't fall in love with him.

Susie: Wellllll, he has.

???:... Do not speak of that name here, it is not to be used, never.

Susie: Why? Why should you care?

???:... Prepare the train. That name... brings fear, if you say it then fear will be struck on everyone, including the princess.

Susie: Fine, I won't say it, jeez, calm down.

???: Right! In ya go!

A train then came out of the darkness and with it's blue lights filling the air, the three of them got on with the figure having to forcefully put Kris and Susie on as they refused. The glowing blue train took them out of the darkness and took them onto some golden tracks that lead to a castle in the distance.

Susie and Kris looked out of the window as the figure kept an eye on them and called for backup at the castle. Outside of the window, Kris and Susie could see a small silver town with black cuts embedded into the buildings. They tried to look for the fountain, yet nothing could be seen through the thick smog that laid above everything.