I Made It? | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP6

"Get back here! Stand your ground!"

"Coward!"

"When you think of this you'll remember how you ran away!"

"You're the Prince! Stand your ground!"

"Are you really taking orders from a knight!?"

"When you return you'll be imprisoned for abandonment!"

You sat up in bed with sweat running down your face, you looked around you and saw yourself back in your room as if nothing happened.

Kris: Sweetcheeks...?

You looked down at Kris who was laying there and they tapped the space next to them which made you lay back down and they cuddle into you as Kris wrapped their arms around you.

Kris: You ok...?

Y/n: Mhm... just a nightmare...

Kris: Ok... could you tell me what it's about...?

Y/n: Later... we can go back to sleep.

Kris: Hm...ok...

You turned to face Kris and wrapped your arms around them and they smiled before you softly kissed them on the lips which made them smile more and move closer to you, and you both fell asleep a couple of minutes later. But you woke up a couple of minutes later to the sound of your alarm clock going off which made you groan in annoyance as you turned it off.

You looked at Kris and softly kissed them on the lips which made them open their eyes a minute later.

Y/n: Krissy~

Kris: Sweet cheeks~

Y/n: Happy birthday~

Kris: Hmm... thanks...

Y/n: You get extra kisses today.

Kris: Good...

You smirked at Kris before softly kissing them which made them smile as they tiredly kissed you back, and when this kiss stopped you gave Kris lots of extra kisses on the lips which made the smile more as they held you tightly around the waist.

Y/n: So, what d'you wanna do today.

Kris: Hmm... you~

Y/n: Oh~ your cashing in your special present now are you?~

Kris: Hmm... I can wait until we're alone~

Y/n: Hm, alright~ well, what do you wanna do? Apart from me.

Kris: Cuddle...

Y/n: Ha, alright.

You softly kissed Kris on the lips before they smiled and cuddled into you by burying their face into your chest which made you smirk as you cuddled back into Kris. And you decided to tease them by switching into your girl form which switched your pyjamas for a mini skirt and crop top. Kris realised this a minute later and looked at you as you smirked at them.

Kris: You're cute~

Y/n: Ha, thanks Kris, so are you.

Kris: Hmm, and squishy.

Kris poked your... y'know... badonkas and you just smirked at them before they buried their face back into your chest while placing their hands on your ass.

Kris: Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah?

Kris: I love you so much, I'm glad we met.

Y/n: Aw Kris, I love you too, and I'm glad we met as well, if you hadn't stared at me and if we didn't fall into the Dark World then I don't know where we would be.