The Big Reveal | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP5

(Spamton NEO (his big form) compared to The Fallen Angel (NEO STAT+))

You opened your eyes and saw Kris asleep whilst cuddling into you with you cuddling back into them like you both always would. You turned around and picked up your phone, the time read "9:15 am" which only gave you 45 minutes to where you needed to go. So you put your phone down and turned around to face Kris before softly kissing them on the lips.

Kris woke up a couple of minutes later and slowly opened their eyes before smiling at you and returning the soft kiss.

Kris: Good morning sweet cheeks.

Y/n: Good morning Krissy.

Kris: Why so early?

Y/n: I have that thing, remember?

Kris:... Oh, the thing, hmmm... but I don't want you to have the thing.

Y/n: I know, but It's important. And you get to see me on the news again~

Kris: Hm hm hm... fine... but you owe me more cuddles and kisses.

Y/n: Of course, are you staying in bed?

Kris: What time are you on the news?

Y/n: Half past 10, so you can stay in bed.

Kris: But who am I gonna cuddle?

Y/n: Null? You know he doesn't wake up when he's being moved.

Kris: Hmm... ok... bring Nully-Wully for cuddles.

Y/n: Haha, alright.

Kris: What time are you coming back?

Y/n: When I'm no longer needed.

Kris: You're always needed.

Y/n: I meant to them, not you.

Kris: Good...

Y/n: See you soon Krissy~

Kris: Mhm... see you later sweet cheeks~

You gave Kris a long and soft kiss before they lifted up their arms which let you leave the bed. When you got out of bed you went over to Null's bed and picked him up before putting him next to Kris who instantly put the duvet over him and cuddled him as Kris went back to sleep. You smiled at the sight and picked your phone up before taking a picture of them.

You went over to the closet and picked out black trousers with a white shirt and bisexual coloured suspenders. Once you were dressed you grabbed your robes out of the closet as well and put them over the shirt and trousers you were already wearing. You grabbed your phone and gave Kris and Null a kiss on the forehead goodbye before leaving your room.

You had never woken up this early on a weekend so as you walked past the other's rooms you noticed how silent it was in the castle. You quietly made your way downstairs and went into the kitchen to get yourself some breakfast. But when you went inside the kitchen you saw Ralsei half asleep while making his breakfast.