Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader

Susie: Get in there ya runt!

Susie said while slamming Kris into a locker. (The dark world never happened. But what'll happen to Ralsei? Don't worry, i'll come up with something for him.)

Y/n: Let them out.

You were the other quiet human in the class but you were much taller than Kris and much stronger as you were the same height as Susie, so people would always place bets on you two whenever you clashed. You were also very overprotective over people you dearly cared about, so when you saw Kris being shoved into the locker you instantly prepared yourself for a fight.

Susie: Pffft, oh yeah? What are you gonna do?

Y/n: Beat you up, that's what.

Susie: Oh really?

Y/n: Yeah.

Susie: Bring it, I can't wait to break your finger again.

You and Susie then fought in the halls, and just a minute later Kris heard something heavy hit the floor. Someone then opened the locker and Kris was shocked at who it was, it was you who opened the locker. You had knocked Susie out with her then falling on the floor.

Y/n: You alright?

Kris: Y-Yeah...

Y/n: Good, wouldn't want her hurting you.

You let Kris out of the locker and they just looked at Susie on the floor as you closed the door. You didn't actually want to knock Susie out, you just underestimated your strength so you picked her up carrying her with her arm around the back of your neck and you carried her to the nurse's office.

You explained to the nurse what happened saying she slipped on some wet floor and you found her on the floor a minute later. But Kris who was with you at the time knew that wasn't true, but didn't want to speak up as you could beat them up easily. Once all the questions were done with you and Kris left the nurse's office and went to class as you were 10 minutes late.

Alphys: Kris! Y-Y/n! Why are you two late? And where's Susie?

Y/n: Susie slipped on the wet floor and we found her a minute later. She's in the nurse's office, and the nurse wanted to ask us some questions.

Alphys: Oh, well I guess that's alright.

You and Kris sat down in your seats and Ms. Alphys carried on with the lesson, and 10 more minutes later Toriel called you out, and you not wanting another fight did as she said. And when Toriel shut the door she seemed rather angry at you and annoyed.

Toriel: Susie told me you knocked her out, is that true?

Y/n: Yes... yes I did... but I didn't have any intention of actually knocking her out.

Toriel: Why were you two even fighting in the first place?

Y/n: She shoved Kris into a locker, I did tell her to let them out but she didn't listen.

Toriel: *sigh*

Y/n: I get it if you want to suspend me, knocking another student out is bad, and I know that. I just thought I was doing the right thing... not the knocking out but the defending Kris part.

Toriel: Why must you two fight all the time?

Y/n: It's not me, it's her. I don't actually want to fight people, but if she's going to hurt the ones I care about then she has to be put in her place.

Toriel: You care about Kris?

Y/n: Yeah, me and them are the only humans here, and they just need a friend.