Ralsei x Depressed!Sucidal!Male!Reader x Kris

EDIT: IF THIS CHAPTER REACHES 200 VIEWS THEN I'LL DO ANOTHER VERSION

WARNING! THIS STORY IS VERY DISTURBING! IT CONTAINS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION, AND GORE. PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

____________

*Now playing: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen*

Y/n: How can a song so happy be so sad at the same time. I wish I was happy...

You said to yourself as you led on your living room cold hard floor while listening to the song. You just listened to the song over and over again with tears slowly pouring down from your eyes. But three words from the song would stay in your head for the rest of the night.

Nothing really matters.

But there were more lyrics that related to you.

I'm just a poor boy, I need to sympathy:

You were a poor 17 year old boy, living by himself, why?

Mamaaa, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead:

Your mother killed your father, because after finding out he was having an affair with his receptionist she went crazy and murdered both of them. And conveniently, this happened a year ago, so you were only 16 when it happened, and you've been surviving off the vacation money you all had been saving up.

Mamaaa, life had just begun. But now i've gone and thrown it all away:

Your life had just started to get better, your grades were rising, people were talking to you, people even protected you from bullies. But after everyone at school had heard about the murder and your mom going to jail, everything started to decline rapidly. Your grades instantly fell down, they got so low that Toriel had to personally teach you, but after she snapped at you, you just ignored her.

Your bullies of course bullied you for it, saying it was all your fault, and no matter how hard you ignored them the worse it got.

If i'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on like nothing really matters:

Today was your last day of school, today was your last day of life. Every time you would cut your wrists it would feel so good, the sweet feeling of death, it was so close and easy. You would feel the cold red blood run down your arms and you would breathe a huge sigh of relief, like something heavy being lifted off your shoulders.

Too late, my time has come, sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time:

Your body felt like it was dying and it was, with you cutting yourself purposely and you getting less and less sleep, your body couldn't take all the stress, and today, it could finally quit it's job.

Goodbye, everybody, i've got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth:

You had no more friends as you would always shut them out, or ignore their calls and texts. And after a week of your parents going they stopped, even the bot that would keep you busy had to go, as you had to pay for the service. Ha, stupid isn't it? You had to pay for happiness. So you had no one to say goodbye to, and it's not like they'd miss you.

I sometimes wish i'd never been born at all:

That line, that one line... you couldn't feel more relatable to it.

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me:

That line also felt relatable to you.

Nothing really matters... nothing really matters to me: