Yandere!Susie x Fem!Reader x Jealous!Kris x Ralsei

Well, this one is going to be interesting.

________________________

You were a very cute girl that went to school, and one week Susie of all people started to act all nice around you and always protect you and walk you home. This of course made the other human, Kris, jealous. They were jealous Susie was giving you so much attention and wanted you to themselves, so they walked you home as well.

They soon began to argue over you and whenever you tried to stop them or step in it didn't work. So one day you couldn't take it anymore, you saw them both standing outside your door waiting to walk you to school, but this time you went out the back silently running through the woods.

You reached the school and immediately went to your classroom, you sat down on your seat and breathed a big sigh of relief after avoiding those two. And a minute later the door swung open with Kris and Susie standing there angry and annoyed, they both walked over to you and you just prepared yourself to cry.

Susie: So, you trying to ditch us?

Y/n: I can't...

Susie: Hmm? What was that?

Y/n: I CAN'T!

You then immediately stood up and slapped both Kris and Susie in the face making them go silent as you shouted at them.

Y/n: LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! I KNOW YOU TWO CARE ABOUT ME! BUT PLEASE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE DAY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU TWO ARE CONSTANTLY FOLLOWING ME AND TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! WELL NO MORE! I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU CONTINUE TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS! AND I DON'T CARE HOW ANGRY YOU FEEL! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME DO MY OWN THING! YOU THINK TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO TRUST WILL MAKE ME LIKE YOU!? NO! IT'LL MAKE ME HATE YOU! AND GUESS WHAT!? I DO! I HATE YOU TWO SO MUCH! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

You sat back down and put your head on the desk while looking down at the floor. Kris and Susie now knowing they had upset you left you alone and sat down in their seats with the rest of the class soon coming in and Ms. Alphys coming in. When she was talking you kind of felt bad for shouting at Kris and Susie, but you were in the right here, so you stopped feeling bad.

Kris and Susie on the other hand felt like they owed you an apology, so what else to apologise with then the head of a dead Susie or Kris. They both thought that the other one was causing the pain and wanted to eliminate it as soon as possible, so when it was lunchtime they both silently left the school and just looked at each other.

Susie: We both want her.

Kris: And we have the same idea.

Susie: Bring it twerp!

Kris: You bring it!

Kris and Susie then proceeded to fight over YOU, and YOU only. They did one of those cartoon fight dust clouds with only the heads popping out once in a while to then immediately go back in. And when lunchtime was over the fighting stopped with tons of blood coming out of each of them making both of them collapse on the floor.

Alphys: U-Um, d-does anyone know where Susie and Kris are?

Y/n: I'll go look for them Ms, they both seemed very tired when they got here, so they probably fell asleep.

Alphys: O-Oh, ok Y/n! But don't be too long!

You got up from your desk and left the class worried about them, and when you went outside you instantly freaked out.

Y/n: Asleep my ass! What the hell!? Ok, um, where do I take them? Hospital? Or that weird dark close that's been calling my name.

...