Yandere!Kris x Depressed!Suicidal!Fem!Reader

You were a very depressed 17 year old girl who had no one and nothing in her life. You lived by yourself in a dingy and moist apartment bungalow in the forest. And you were always quite the mysterious person, you came out of thin air one day and just... talked to everyone you met like they were old friends of yours.

But why? Why were you depressed and suicidal? Because you literally had no one. Your family died when you were very young, so your cousin, who was 16 at the time and by himself as well, took you in and raised you. You loved him very much, but the day after your birthday, your 17th birthday, he killed himself.

He killed himself just like everyone else in your family did. You guessed that it ran in your family, and now it was your turn.

____________________

Y/n: (Hmm, I wonder how they make mac and cheese, I love mac and cheese, shame I can't eat it. I wonder if-)

Alphys: Y/n!

You quickly shook your head and looked at Ms. Alphys after staring out the window, and when you looked at Ms. Alphys you noticed her annoyed with you.

Alphys: Are you paying attention?

Y/n: No, I was questioning how mac and cheese was made, sorry.

Ms. Alphys just sighed while facepalming and the whole class giggled at you making you blush a little.

Alphys: Do I need to send you home?

Y/n: Good luck finding it then.

Alphys: Have you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Y/n: I don't have a bed, so I can't really wake up on the wrong side of one if I don't have one.

Alphys: Y-You don't have a bed?

Y/n: Nope.

Alphys: Then where do you sleep?

Y/n: Anywhere really, but mainly the tree branches.

Kris then looked at you concerningly, but you ignored them.

Alphys: O-Oh, u-um, d-do you need somewhere to stay?

Y/n: Nah, I'm good.

Alphys: O-Oh, ok.

Alphys coughed concerningly and carried on with the lesson and with Kris looking back at the board. And when the lesson was finally over Kris got up and immediately walked over to you.

Y/n: Hi Kris.

Kris: You ok?

Y/n: Never better.

Kris just looked at you with concern and disbelief.

Y/n: I'm ok Kris, I'm just going to go for a walk.

Kris: Be safe.

Y/n: I will.

You have Kris a smile before getting up and leaving the school. You walked into the forest and started to make your way home while thinking about if you really wanted to do this. And when you reached your house, you had already made your mind up, you wanted to end yourself.

You went inside the old house and stared at the single noose that was in the centre of it. And after staring at it for a while you walked up to it, kissed it, and stood on the chair that was under it then put your head through the ring ready to dive off the chair.

You tightened the noose around your neck, and as you jumped off the chair it all went dark.

....................