Alone!Male!Kris x Alone!Male!Reader

Ez clap knight_of_zodiac 

_______________________

"Y/n, it's time for school." you heard your mother say as she stood next to the bed where you were still half-asleep.

Y/n: Hmm... no...

"Yes, it's time for school."

Y/n: 5 more minutes...

"Don't make me call your father in, you know what he'd do."

Y/n:... Water gun...?

"Water gun."

Y/n:... Fineeeeeeeeeeeee...

"Good boy."

You felt your mom kiss you on the head before she left your bedroom which let you sit up in your bed and rub your eyes tiredly. You stopped rubbing your eyes a minute later and blinked a couple of times to let your eyes adjust to the sudden light in the room because your mom had opened the blinds which always blinded you when they were opened in the morning.

Once your eyes had adjusted to the light you got out of bed while still feeling half-asleep and walked over to your wardrobe that was standing next to your desk with your epic gamer setup that was on your desk. You opened the wardrobe and picked out black trousers with a pink shirt and black and red suspenders.

You took off your pyjamas and put the black trousers on before putting the pink shirt on and tucking it into your trousers. You then attached the red and black suspenders to the back of your black trousers and put them over your shoulders and attached them to the front of your black trousers.

You looked into the mirror that was inside of the wardrobe and saw you still had some bed hair, so you grabbed your brush and brushed your hair out into its usual style. Once you were done brushing your hair you stared at yourself in the mirror and felt something was off about your outfit.

You realised what you were missing a minute later and grabbed a rainbow bow tie from the wardrobe before wrapping it around the collar of the pink shirt. And after you had adjusted the rainbow bowtie around your neck, your father suddenly burst into the room with a water pistol and started to shoot your empty bed.

Y/n: *Cough*

Your father stopped shooting the bed after he had shot it twice and he looked over at you before putting the water pistol in his pocket and chuckling.

"Haha, nice to see you're up, unlike yesterday."

Y/n: Mhm.

"Well, breakfast is almost ready, hurry up."

Y/n: Mhm.

Your father gave you a big smile which showed all of his big teeth because he was a big brown bear Monster along with your mom as you had been adopted by them when you were younger. But you weren't the only human in your town. Kris, Miss Toriel's child was also adopted by big furry Monsters, which was the only thing you both had in common.

You didn't know Kris that much, but all you did know what that they were the 'weird' human in the town whilst you were the 'normal' human because you weren't the one who did pranks or flirt. Sometimes you'd see Kris walk to school by himself but he would mainly go in the car with Toriel, his mother and the principal of the school.

"Y/N!"

Y/n: H-HUH?

"I said hurry up."

Y/n: Oh, right.

"If you keep dosing off like that then your grades will start to fall."

Y/n: Mhm.

Your dad took his water pistol out of his pocket and sprayed you in the face which made shoo him away out of your room which made him chuckle before you closed the door. You wiped the water off your face with some tissues you had on your desk for some weird reason. You then picked your phone up from your bedside table and picked up your earphone and put them in your pocket.