DoctorBlu x Reader NSFW

You were at home by yourself chilling on the sofa when you heard a knock on the door, so you got up from the sofa and opened the front door. And your face instantly lit up as you saw DoctorBlu, the hot and famous writer standing there.

DcotorBlu: Hey Y/n, long time no see huh?

Y/n: Y-Yeah... H-Hi B-Blu... Y-You've changed a l-lot, h-how have y-you been?

Doctorblu: I've been great! my stories have been doing well!

Y/n: T-That's great to hear! W-Wanna c-come in?

DoctorBlu: Sure!

You let Blu (i'm just gonna call me Blu from now on) inside your house and he sat on the sofa with you closing the door and sitting next to him. And you just blushed like crazy whilst sitting next to Blu, but he wasn't paying any attention to you because he was too busy on his phone writing another story.

Y/n: S-So, d-do you want anything?

Blu: Hmmm, y'know what? yeah.

Y/n: W-What would you like?

Blu: You~

Blu then put his phone down quickly and pinned you down on the sofa with you blushing even more at him.

Y/n: W-What are you d-doing?

Blu: I love you Y/n.

(I would never say that)

Y/n: W-What?

Blu: I write fanfics of us all the time, sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's happy, sometimes... it's, playful~

Blu said while placing a finger on your chest and slowly sliding it down your body.

Blu: So~ wanna fulfil one of those fanfics?

Y/n: I-I... I would LOVE to~

Blu: Hehe, alright.

Blu leaned in and-

SIKE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WRITE THIS!? NOPE! LOOK AT THE DATE! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!