Bridezilla

Wedding dress shopping was one thing you never thought you'd be doing. Walking into the bright and open shop floor, your jaw drops. Lined across every wall are dresses of every shape, size and colour. The chirpy assistant comes over, almost skipping as she reaches you. Her golden hair almost blinds you as the sunlight hits it, her smile is as light as the atmosphere and it instantly puts you at ease. "Miss Stark I presume?" You can't help but smile, of course Tony had given them your unmarried name. For once you were glad, going wedding dress shopping under the name Ms Barnes would have felt weird.

"Just Y/N is fine. This is Nat and Wanda, my maid of honour and bridesmaid." You give her a smile back before Wanda grabs your arm to drag you over to a tail of dresses. She points at different ones, but you don't hear a word she's saying. The amount of dresses is overwhelming, you groan. "There's too many."

Nat wraps her arm around you waist, smiling at you. "They're going to love whatever you pick Sparrow." The nickname soothes you slightly. You run your hand over different fabrics as you walk along the rail. The soft music in the background helping to keep you calm. You have no idea what you're looking for but hope that you'll know it when you see it.

"I'm trying this one," you grab a floor length gown, ruffles in the skirt. Immediately as you pick it up, you know it's not the one but you go into the changing room anyway. The assistant helps you into it, the second you place your arms into it, you shake your head.

This goes on for hours, you've tried on at least fifteen dresses and the stress is getting to you. As the assistant is helping you out of the most recent one, Wanda turns to Nat sipping on her third glass of champagne. "I never imagined Y/N as a bridezilla."

Nat smiles at her, before looking over at the changing room where she can hear you muttering curse words under your breath. "It's less about the wedding, more about the amount of people looking at her."

"I can hear you!" You shout agitated, poking your head out from behind the curtain. You give them both a pointed glare, which they laugh at. "Then hurry up and get out here!" Nat laughs at your attempt to tell them off.

You move out from round the curtain, stepping up on the stool surrounded by mirrors. "I look like a fucking toilet roll holder!" The door chimes, but you don't pay much attention to it, too busy trying to find something nice about the poofy dress you're wearing.

"I think you look radiant darling." You turn round and nearly fall on the floor laughing. Thor is sat in a brown wig and a dress barely containing his muscles. You'd already told him it was girls day so he couldn't come with you. Apparently that wasn't going to deter him. "Thunder? What the hell are you doing?" You laugh out, instantly feeling better.

"Dress shopping with my bestie," he proudly claims as he sits down beside Wanda. You refuse to admit how glad you are to have him there with you. "I don't have time for this," you bite back a smile as you step down, wanting nothing more than to get out of this dress.

"Try the next one on sweetie," Wanda encourages you, trying to keep her eyes off Thor for fear of crying with laughter.

"This better be the one! I'm sick of this," you stomp off back into the changing room. While you're getting into the next one, Nat turns to Thor. "How are the boys getting on?"

Thor pulls the wig off his head, the itching was driving him insane. He only did what he did to make you laugh, and although you held it back. He knew it had the desired effect by the way your eyes had lit up. "They were arguing about colours when I left them." He admits remembering the bickering between the two of them.

You interrupt their conversation, "guys." You walk out with the biggest smile on your face. Delicate patterned lace decorates your arms and all the way down the bodice. The dress flows out at the bottom, not enough to make it too big but not small enough to cling to your hips. "I think this is the one," you state as you step in front of the mirror. You can feel the tears pricking at your eyes as you look at your reflection.

"You look beautiful," Wanda wipes away the tears spilling from her eyes. Nat stands up and walks over to you, wrapping her arms around you. "They're going to have a heart attack when they see you." The pride in her voice is mirrored in her smile.

The assistant comes over, bringing a plain veil with her, placing it on your head. Thor smiles and looks at you in the mirror. "A dress fit for a Queen." You couldn't deny how you felt, you truly felt like the Queen that Loki always wanted you to be. You relaxed as you took the glass of champagne from Nat. "I just want to marry them now."

***

While you were trying on wedding dresses, Loki and Bucky were getting suits fitted. As the tailor finishes pinning Loki's pant leg, he looks over at Bucky. He's sat with a glass of whiskey in his hand. "Will you stop sulking, you can't wear all black to our wedding," Loki chuckles at him.

Bucky shifts in his seat, struggling to contain the effect of seeing Loki dressed up. "Looking at you like that, I'm inclined to agree." He swipes his tongue across his lip, his eyes lingering on Loki's ass.

"Don't start with the eyes Bucky," Loki rolls his eyes as the tailor measures his chest. "It only ever leads to one thing." He knows how Bucky is feeling because he went through the same thing when he was trying on suits.

Bucky swirls the drink round in his hand, a smirk on his face. He finishes the drink before looking up at Loki. "Stop trying on suits that tight to your ass then." It was a half warning and half promise. His tone of voice giving away his thoughts without Loki having to read his mind. Loki's eyes darken as he watches Bucky subtly shift his cock in his pants.

Bucky catches the look and bites his lip, "now who is giving who the eyes?"

The tailor interrupts them, announcing that he's done. Bucky doesn't say a word, passing him Tony's credit card. "We'll take two of what he's wearing." The tailor nods and walks off to ring the total up. Bucky pushes Loki into the changing room, his lips crashing against his. He can feel Loki hardening against him as they kiss. He pulls back, nipping at his lip.

"Think it's time we went home," Loki breathes out.

Bucky smiles at him, cupping his cock before walking away. "Hurry up then, wouldn't want to keep our doll waiting." He walks out of the changing room, the tailor smirking at him. "You two are very good together," he states as he hands Bucky the credit card.

"Oh I know we are," Bucky proudly states back, slightly impatient to get home. He can't wait to get home and finish what him and Loki just started.