Punishment

Gripping Loki roughly by the back of the neck, Bucky crashed his lips against his. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths. You laid still bound to the bed, the sight alone had your cunt throbbing.

Bucky and Loki pulled desperately at each other's clothes until there was nothing left. The passion between them was always something you loved to watch and Bucky knew it. You squirmed on the bed, desperate to get to them but the cuffs around your wrists prevented that.

Not breaking the kiss Bucky wrapped his hand around Loki, pumping him hard and fast. Loki moaned, his sound being eaten up by his husband.

"Daddy please," you begged wanting nothing more than to touch them. You knew that Bucky wanted to punish you, but it didn't stop you trying.

Bucky took his attention away from Loki, just for a moment to look over at you. His eyes so full of desire that they were almost black.
"What's the matter doll?"

"I want to touch you."

He smirked at you before going back to kissing Loki. They started pumping each other's cocks, moans of pleasure being swallowed by their kiss. You started rubbing your thighs together, desperate for any form of pressure.

Bucky gently coaxed Loki to his knees lining himself up at his mouth. Loki took him willingly, humming as the taste of his pre-cum hit his tongue. Bucky started slow, wanting to draw it out just to make you wait longer; but he couldn't hold back. He gripped Lokis hair, forcing him to take more of him in his throat.

"Fuck Lo, don't stop." Bucky grunted out, screwing his eyes closed as he got closer. Loki wanted nothing more than to hear the moans leaving his lips. He sucked harder, pulling Bucky over the edge. All while you were laid on the bed, your juices flowing freely out of you as you watched your husbands.

Bucky pulled out of Loki, wiping a drop of his cum from the corner of his mouth. He spread it across his lips. "Kiss her."

Loki crawled up the bed, hovering over you before bringing his lips to yours. You could taste Bucky, the salty taste only making you want them that much more.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, grinding yourself against him. Almost instantly he moved away, leaving you breathless and slightly agitated.

"Loki!" You cried out before letting out a groan of frustration. The ache between your legs was becoming painful, the need to be touched almost too much.

"Just because you enjoy winding him up, doesn't mean I do." Loki winked down at you.

You kicked your legs out of frustration, looking like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
Bucky walked over to you, running a metal finger from your ankle up to your nipple. He flicked the stiffened peak, the slight sting only added to your torture. "You look so beautiful like this doll."

You looked over at him, tears in your eyes. "Please Daddy, I can't take anymore." You were close to your limit. The pain and frustration were getting too much.

Bucky knew by the tone of your voice that he couldn't take it much further. He wanted to punish you, not hurt you. "Shh," he placed his hand on your cheek rubbing his thumb over your cheekbone. "We've got you."

He ran his metal finger back down over your body, leaving a trail of goosebumps as he went. This time when he got to your core, he touched you where you needed him most. Rubbing circles over the sensitive bud.

You threw your head back, the cold of his thumb against the scorching heat coming from you was euphoric. Within seconds you were begging him to let you cum.

"Not yet doll, I think our king wants a taste first." Bucky moved so that Loki could settle between your legs.
He spread your folds before diving in. You pulled on the cuffs, the metal biting into your skin.
"Fuck...Loki...yes..." You couldn't hold it back any longer. You needed the release more than you needed to breathe.