Chapter 13 - Madonna's Birthday (Part II)

Ashlyn

The night was going on well enough. I met my legit idol MJ! And hey, even though I'm a rock chick, Michael's the GOAT. No one could dispute that.

And I got to spend time with Kurt... well that was until he ditched me for Courtney.

Sigh.

I tried my best not to focus on them but they were talking for a long time. He kept looked back at me though which I pretended not to notice. Kurt promised he'd be right back but soon after he disappeared. Leaving me alone and bored.

I started a conversation with the bartender until we were suddenly interrupted by the presence of someone familiar.

Axl Rose.

"Hey there, why are you here all sad and grumpy when there's a party in full force?" He asked with a smile.

"Um... I'm not really the party type. I just came here to perform" I said. I noticed he sat beside me on the stool and I instinctively shifted away.

"That's understandable. So how are you?" He asked being suspiciously nice. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm fine. Listen I've gotta go" I said hopping down from the stool.

"Don't be in such a rush girl. I just wanna talk" Axl said looking a bit hurt. Why was he hurt?

I didn't care. I had to go.

"Don't take this the wrong way um... Axl, I just..."

"You never did tell me your name" He pushed. I sighed.

"Ashlyn" I replied.

"Full name?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. What was his business.

"Umm..." I pushed away from him but he too got off his stool and walked closer to me. What?

"Please tell me" He asked.

"What do you want with it? Please just leave me alone" I begged. My eyes were teary and right from time that had always been my reaction to fear. I couldn't lie, I was scared.

"If you tell me your full name I'll leave you alone. Please" He said as he grabbed my arm.

While I didn't enjoy his persistence, I decided to tell him either way so he could leave me alone. What harm could that cause Anyways?

"Bailey. Ashlyn Bailey. Can you leave me alone now?" I pleaded. Axl opened his mouth to speak when suddenly...

"Leave her the fuck alone" Kurt who appeared from nowhere commanded as he shoved Axl off me.

"Kurt, stop" I pleaded outta fear. I didn't want a fight to break out cause Kurt would be affected if so. Axl smirked wickedly at Kurt.

I was beginning to see why Kurt hated him.

"You better have a good reason for assaulting my band mate" Kurt said to Axl through gritted teeth.

"It's none of your business. We were just talking" Axl said turning over to me. "Ashlyn, please I need five minutes of your time"

"And you think she'd go willingly with you? She's not a groupie. She's our band mate and quite frankly she wants nothing to do with you" Kurt replied.

Axl in turn looked grossed out.

"Groupie... you mean... eww gross. Why would I ever want to do that with her?!" Axl yelled.