Chapter 71 - Dangerous Games

Kurt

I hate interviews a lot. It's something I haven't quite adjusted to after being a quote on quote celebrity. But finally, after four grueling hours, I was finally done.

My first instinct was to go back home but of course, I've gotta check up on my beloved Ashlyn, especially after she got back from her self defense class with Chris.

In my opinion, Chris was just a tamer version of Izzy and he's hurt her in the past which makes me wonder why she suddenly trusts him enough to take lessons from him but hey, what do I know?

I just prayed that hopefully, Chris knew what he was doing. Because if he crossed a line, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him.

I do have a gun.

As I made my way to Michael's home I got a sudden call from Ashlyn which I picked up earnestly.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Kurt, I've been attacked" That was all she said as I slammed on the gas pedal and increased my pace greatly on the journey to Michael's house.

Izzy

"Son of a bitch." I cursed, groaning on my hospital bed. I'd been to the hospital a lot these days. Not like I didn't deserve it but, still.

"Well, well, well, someone got beat up" Chantelle commented, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Despite my pain, I gave her a dirty look. "So your plan didn't work out. She just got her brother to beat you up"

"I thought the idea of me killing her would've made her shut up"

"Well, you did threaten her to come live with you. What did you really expect her to do? Ashlyn's traumatized but she's not an idiot" Chantelle pointed out as I groaned. "He did a number on you"

"Broken ribs, cuts, bruised, black eye, busted lips, dislocated shoulder which I painfully popped back into place, you name it." I said amidst the pain. "Just cause I want a taste of her again"

"Why can't you get over her anyways?"

"I don't know. If anything, I wanna have sex with her when blood isn't tricking down her legs" I stated. Chantelle raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? You did quite a number on her?" She asked, with a slight tone of worry as she probably wondered why Ashlyn would bleed. I didn't exactly tell her the full story you see. Suddenly she got an epiphany. "Wait, don't tell me..."

"Yep. She was a virgin" I finished silently. My eyes drifted away from hers for a moment as I noticed how horrified she looked.

"You took away her virginity?" Chantelle asked in shock. "What the hell Izzy? Raping her was bad enough but you were her first? Did you know that?" She asked.

"Chantelle..." I tried calling out but the blonde just ran her hands through her hair. "Chantelle. You want her out of Michael's house right?"

"Yeah but... it's not right. No one should have their virginity taken away from them. It's just... it's wrong" Chantelle breathed out. "Holy shit."

"Well it's too late for that now. And now I want more of her" I said remorselessly. No matter how guilty I felt, the need to have her again overshadowed it greatly. I fucking loved the girl... and I loved fucking the girl. "And if you have any second thoughts about this, God help me I will tell Michael everything about your involvement with this and he will toss you out like yesterday's trash"

Judging by the soft gasp coming from Chantelle and her wide fearful eyes, I knew she wasn't backing down anytime soon.

"Good girl" I whispered as another shot of pain went through my body. I will give it to Axl, he did a number on me. I've never been in this much pain ever in my life.