Chapter 57 - Take Your Time

Kurt

Am I happy that scum Izzy Stradlin tried raping my Ashlyn? No.

Do I feel like beating the shit out of him? Yes.

Will I do that however? No.

Because I didn't wanna freak Ashlyn out.

But her extremely smart older brother didn't think like me and he went and fucked Izzy up.

Now Izzy was a bloodied mess who was currently being tended to by the doctors while Ashlyn had passed out from shock.

"Axl man. You should know triggered she is by violence. Why the hell would you do that in front of her?" I asked. Axl took heavy breaths as he looked over at his bloody hand and back at Izzy who was being treated in the same room as Ashlyn.

"I don't think she's triggered by violence Kurt." Axl said then looked down at his hand. "She's triggered by blood."

Blood?

"Something must've happened for her to be this way" Axl deduced. "She passed out while she was bleeding and now she passed out after seeing Izzy bleed"

I looked back at Ashlyn laying peacefully on the bed as I reflected on what Axl had said, ignoring Izzy's painful groans from the bed beside us.

"You did go overboard. Especially in front of Ashlyn" I said truthfully. "I'm in full support but you should know she wouldn't like that"

"I know" Axl said with a sigh. "It's pent up anger. At first, I didn't do anything because I was just in shock. But actually seeing him restraining her and seeing her struggle, I can't stand it man." Axl said clenching his fists.

"I know" I said as I looked over at Izzy who stared back at us expressionlessly as the nurses treated his wounds. "I can't believe Izzy was the one who drugged her"

"I can't believe my best friend was after my sister all this while. And I couldn't protect her." Axl said with a sigh. "Kurt, if Chris didn't tell you about what Izzy was planning to do my sister would've been a rape victim."

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth at the thought of that happening.

"I've gotta make a call" I said as I quickly exited the room.

Chris

And my worst fear became a reality.

Well, almost.

I still couldn't believe he almost went through with it.

Flashback, a few hours prior

I was out practicing with my band when I got a sudden call from Izzy.

Raising an eyebrow, I decided to pick up knowing it had to pertain to Ashlyn.

That was the only thing we talked about anyways.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Are you busy? And are you anywhere close to Beverly Hills?" He asked.

"Uh a bit I guess. What's going on?" I asked. "Is this about Ashlyn? Is she hurt?"

"Nah. Not really. Not yet anyways" Izzy added. "But she's coming over soon cause she had a fallout with Cobain and now, I'm her shoulder to cry on"

"Okay... well she trusts you" I said. I wondered how Ashlyn would feel knowing that Izzy was secretly attracted to her.

I also wondered how she couldn't see it. Or anyone else other than Kurt.